I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

30 minutes in.......... Oh dear lord, Donald.

Shut the fuck up..
:(
Sorry, He looks like an IDIOT right now............

Shut up!!!!!!!!!!!

He's honestly getting his ass handed to him.

He's getting his ASS handed to him by Biden, how the fuck did that happen? Why????? Because he's so full of himself.

Trump EGO. He's acting a fool.

So far, I'm so ashamed., Soooooooo fucking ashamed.

WOW!

Donald, you lost!

IDIOT!

Last edited:
Say what you will, guys.

Trump FAILED. period. He couldn't just SHUT UP for 30 seconds........

And he COMPLETELY FAILED the way I see it.

I guess we will see what happens.

Just my opinion, but it is what it is. He's still my guy.

I think trump did well. He was debating 2 people not 1. Wallace wouldn't let him speak on key issues and would cut him off. By the end of the night joe was falling out.

Joe did hit on some key things that will hurt him.

Green new deal
Hunter did nothing wrong.
Antifa isnt a group

Etc

Cant wait for the next one

It's hard to keep your composure when the guy you're debating constantly calls you a liar. POTUS needs to realize that people don't like it when someone picks on the mentally challenged and the elderly and senile grandpa types and Joe seems to be both of those. Not saying that he shouldn't rebut Joe's arguments, he just needs to make sure he doesn't pull himself down to Joe's level when doing so. That way, instead of people seeing two old men arguing with one trying to bully the other you get one sane man telling one senile man, "Grandpa, you know that's not what happened." "Grandpa put your pants back on." "Grandpa put little Jenny's pants back on", Etc. and etc.

Joe: I have a plan, the Biden plan
Tyson: Everybody has a plan untill they get punched in the mouth.

Say what you will, guys.

Trump FAILED. period. He couldn't just SHUT UP for 30 seconds........

And he COMPLETELY FAILED the way I see it.

I guess we will see what happens.

Just my opinion, but it is what it is. He's still my guy.
Don't worry too much. Uninformed people won't even notice. Those who did notice won't change their vote anyway.
It was interesting to me when Joe tried to trick people by mixing the two sons. One has passed away and was in the Army. The other was the one who took all the money for nothing.

Last edited:
The "debates" are intended for the undecided and those undecided voters who are late to the party. Unlike Joe, most voters have already made up their mind.

Besides; Those poor black kids are just as smart as those white kids.

Well there's 2 more debate's hopefully he can re-deem himself and keep his cool , just drop knowledge and facts and stay away from personal attacks ,its not a good look to the general public to go after Biden's son...

I guess Trump could of just sat there and taken it and appear weak. I love seeing him bitch at these tards and fake news trolls because they've never had that before. You know, a republican fighting back. By the way, did anyone else notice that joe blow's mic seemed to be turned up louder? Has anyone seen the video of what looks like a wire on ole joe's lapel and wrist. Would love to see a toxicology report on the old bastard. Some are saying Trump kept interrupting to keep him from hearing his handlers.
You could see he got super annoyed when the President brought up pos hunter. So biden counters and brings up beau and his bronze star as if that makes up for pos hunter. The same hunter that was banging his brother's wife. Can't really find anything he really did for it other than being his daddy's son. Wasn't one with a V. Hey, these scum have been going after Trump's family, even the boy since day one so whats fair is fair.
Looked at the end like pos joe's drugs were starting to wear off, another half I think he'd of been all done.
That asshole chrissy wallace sucks his boyfriend anderson pooper's ****!