I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery none but ourselves can free our minds" Bob Marley

Go ahead, but I don't owe you shit. Period, Bob. (I know he's dead, I don't owe Ziggy shit, either.)

Go ahead, but I don't owe you shit. Period, Bob. (I know he's dead, I don't owe Ziggy shit, either.)
Chill guy. My post was in response to those looting and think its reparations for slavery. Hope you didn't think I was suggesting you owed me something?

Chill guy. My post was in response to those looting and think its reparations for slavery. Hope you didn't think I was suggesting you owed me something?

I was vicariously speaking to Bob Marley................ not you. :sneaky:

Sorry to burst your bubble but SHE is a natural born citizen. Per USA Today ,Newsweek, Fox News,
Understand. She is definitely qualified to run for president. Probably should have restraint from being the "messenger" on that.

Democrats have a different set of rules and don’t play by ours

Exactly...…...

I've heard this that she can't become president so how was she able to run in the Democratic primary to be president?

It didn't stop Obama.

Sorry to burst your bubble but SHE is a natural born citizen. Per USA Today ,Newsweek, Fox News,

See above quote. They said the same thing about forty-fo.

Understand. She is definitely qualified to run for president. Probably should have restraint from being the "messenger" on that.

Able to? Yes, maybe.
Qualified????????? errrr

Which brings us back to.....
Democrats have a different set of rules and don’t play by ours

:LOL:

Trump just announced that if wins in November he will do away with the payroll tax all together. That has funded SS since the beginning. Bush try talk ing about the same thing when he got his 2nd term. The R’s in the senate and house said hell no. Will never happen Or we will never win anything again. WTF is wrong with this man

Trump just announced that if wins in November he will do away with the payroll tax all together. That has funded SS since the beginning. Bush try talk ing about the same thing when he got his 2nd term. The R’s in the senate and house said hell no. Will never happen Or we will never win anything again. WTF is wrong with this man
would that not have to go thru congress and senate anyways ....