I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

The need to pull Joe at the upcoming convention...he's getting worse.

He won't be there in person. They are just going to show a movie about him

IMG_0394 - Copy.JPG

that is the funniest thing I've heard all day ....what a great laugh...but its really probably the LSX guys ...jajajaja :p
ROTFL....sorry chuck ...I know you love your Ls guys...just a joke ...:eek:...how you think the HA guys feel .... ;)

So about the 11 votes again for Biden where are you folks or should I say "you ball sucking cunts" post up let's hear your argument

Trump's Orange and a big fat liar, Obama NEVER lied, and they let me vote 11 times because I'm from CT. o_O :poop:

Get out and vote no matter what this Nov. because it matters MORE this time than last time, really....

Even if you get an absentee ballot get to the polls for that second chance vote, learned that trick here in CT too. ;):p

Trump's Orange and a big fat liar, Obama NEVER lied, and they let me vote 11 times because I'm from CT. o_O :poop:

Get out and vote no matter what this Nov. because it matters MORE this time than last time, really....

Even if you get an absentee ballot get to the polls for that second chance vote, learned that trick here in CT too. ;):p
Vote for Biden and bitch all you want for 4 more years. Don't vote, or have no right to vote, JUST shut the hell up! LOL

That's what I like about you. There are no questions where you stand.

Yeah I got kicked off FB for it but screw those liberal racist assholes! They are gonna cause a civil war before its over. I'll just buy more ammo.