I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

10th commandment, part of? "Love thy neighbor like thy self" If everyone did this there would be no crime or wrongs. Got to be one of the hardest to apply with so many full of hate and anger.
and if everyone would just speak/tell the truth ...alot less drama/problems in the world ...# true story

10th commandment, part of? "Love thy neighbor like thy self" If everyone did this there would be no crime or wrongs. Got to be one of the hardest to apply with so many full of hate and anger.
Yup, yup you just said a mouthful

I see basement joe is ahead by double digits! :ROFLMAO:
It really doesn’t matter if he is or not. Really doesn’t matter who wins in November. I do know that things have to change. Or this country may very well be screwed, I will not lived to see it, however I have children and grandchildren that I hope things will be better for them. I’ve told them if things get worse then move to New Zealand. One told me they will not take Americans anymore other then to visit. Isn’t that nice

It really doesn’t matter if he is or not. Really doesn’t matter who wins in November. I do know that things have to change. Or this country may very well be screwed, I will not lived to see it, however I have children and grandchildren that I hope things will be better for them. I’ve told them if things get worse then move to New Zealand. One told me they will not take Americans anymore other then to visit. Isn’t that nice

Lots of the big elitists have fancy retreats in NZ which I could never figure out. NZ is right on top of the ring of fire and been having a big uptick in earthquakes and volcano activity. Let them run away, this is my home and not leaving for nothing. We have our share of problems right now but at some point a huge event will happen and will bring people together.
Not to harp on the prophetic aspect of it but this country was founded under GOD and there's still 10s of millions here that love Him and Jesus plus we have the highest population of Christians in the world. Sure, we'll receive judgement for our sins but doubt GOD would destroy the apple of his eye like Israel was and is. We have great ties to each other.
One thing I'm sure of too is that Trump loves his country and no one I'd rather have in charge now.

Lots of the big elitists have fancy retreats in NZ which I could never figure out. NZ is right on top of the ring of fire and been having a big uptick in earthquakes and volcano activity. Let them run away, this is my home and not leaving for nothing. We have our share of problems right now but at some point a huge event will happen and will bring people together.
Not to harp on the prophetic aspect of it but this country was founded under GOD and there's still 10s of millions here that love Him and Jesus plus we have the highest population of Christians in the world. Sure, we'll receive judgement for our sins but doubt GOD would destroy the apple of his eye like Israel was and is. We have great ties to each other.
One thing I'm sure of too is that Trump loves his country and no one I'd rather have in charge now.
I will tell you that my family knows people in NZ, only because of people going to school here With family that became friends. These folks are far from being elitists. I’ve never been there however my bother and sister-in- law has. He tells me they don’t even have locks on there doors. That there was only one murder in the whole country the year before they were there.sounds like a nice place weather anybody thinks so or not

I will tell you that my family knows people in NZ, only because of people going to school here With family that became friends. These folks are far from being elitists. I’ve never been there however my bother and sister-in- law has. He tells me they don’t even have locks on there doors. That there was only one murder in the whole country the year before they were there.sounds like a nice place weather anybody thinks so or not

Elitists I mean from here, lots of big movers and shakers with mega bucks have bought farms, acreage and built private air stripes. Plus their big dollar bunkers. Never been either but is supposed to be a beautiful country but they too unfortunately have a crazy tard prime minister that is anti gun and freedom as they come.
Grass Doctor would love it there with them being outnumbered 7 to 1 by sheep. :ROFLMAO:

Elitists I mean from here, lots of big movers and shakers with mega bucks have bought farms, acreage and built private air stripes. Plus their big dollar bunkers. Never been either but is supposed to be a beautiful country but they too unfortunately have a crazy tard prime minister that is anti gun and freedom as they come.
Grass Doctor would love it there with them being outnumbered 7 to 1 by sheep. :ROFLMAO:

i dont think so ...ill be taking my butt to somewhere with latin women or the Great White North ... :p

I like the way you're thinkin! How about taking a gorgeous latin woman to the great "white" north. :)
even better ...my favorite is selma hyak....and they age well ...ask me how I know .... :D my wife ...:love:

DSCN0321.JPG
DSCN0322 (1).JPG