I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Well, Doc, I'll start here.

1929 (The end of your time table) wasn't such a good year.

At that time we, as a people, demanded the government should begin taking care of us. Then, what do you know, 2020 is here and our poor, and more importantly, our idiot children have been indoctrinated into thinking EVERYONE but themselves somehow owes them an existence in this world. And not just an existence, but an existence that is even better than parents provided for the last generation!

AND THEY WANT IT FOR NOTHING! THEY FEEL THIS OWED TO THEM.

They have been told since 1st grade this is actually possible, and they completely believe in that philosophy.

There are far too many factors to involve here to make any sense of it, but the gov't and corporate America making it impossible for a man to make a wage to raise a family on, and then, in lock step, the women's lib movement fucked everything up.

So here we are. :LOL:

Here are my feelings....... I like pie.

Ain't that the honest truth. My Grandfather and Grandmother were born in 1888 and 1894 so they see it all,him WW-1 including in France. They lived pretty much like little house on the prairie until the 40s in the Adirondacks. During the depression he worked at the lumber mill 68 hours a week for $13 and one week of the month he got nothing since they keep that for rent of the company house. That did go down to $9 after he found out some of the company suck-holes were paying that and said something. There was nothing to do but try to get by and they did somehow. Mom use to make dresses out of old burlap bags and her and her sisters would dye them to wear. Can you imagine the karens doing that. Or today's soy boys working hard physical labor 68 hours a week.
And these assholes piss all over our country like the ungrateful pos actors and sports idiots about how terrible it is. F them and the horse they rode in on.

The guy singing is gay looking for sure but this really is a good Trump supporting video.

The guy singing is gay looking for sure but this really is a good Trump supporting video.

Biden political backers currently are scared little sheep. They know their power is finally waning. This is exactly what "we" (Trump Voters") voted for in 2016.

"They" hate it, "they" are terrified that their decades of lies are being exposed on a daily basis. Just look at what Chuck Schumer spouts every day.

"They" will do ANYTHING to protect themselves and their giant slice of power.

Think about that.

"They" do not care about the average American, not one even little bit.

"They" have said just as much. It's about total control of Congress and the Senate and a radical agenda. Nothing more. "They" couldn't care less.

The Repubs, same very story, but they at least aren't killing our economy, allowing me to have a JOB, and THAT fellow voters, has a SHIT-TON of credibility in my eyes.

If you are too stupid to get what I mean by "they", I mean Biden voters, so please chime in here, tell me how wrong I am.

Last edited:
Biden voters, I DARE you to come in here with ONE competent argument.

We are waiting and willing (at least me) are willing to listen.

The one reasonable guy in your corner has decided to step away. I see his point, but NOT ONE OTHER OF YOU PUSSIES HAS STEPPED UP.

That says a lot!

"Come on, now!"
_Joe "Sleepy" Biden

Last edited:
Biden political backers currently are scared little sheep. They know their power is finally waning. This is exactly what "we" (Trump Voters") voted for in 2016.

"They" hate it, "they" are terrified that their decades of lies are being exposed on a daily basis. Just look at what Chuck Schumer spouts every day.

"They" will do ANYTHING to protect themselves and their giant slice of power.

Think about that.

"They" do not care about the average American, not one even little bit.

"They" have said just as much. It's about total control of Congress and the Senate and a radical agenda. Nothing more. "They" couldn't care less.

The Repubs, same very story, but they at least aren't killing our economy, allowing me to have a JOB, and THAT fellow voters, has a SHIT-TON of credibility in my eyes.

If you are too stupid to get what I mean by "they", I mean Biden voters, so please chime in here, tell me how wrong I am.

How about pos schumer and think it was posleezy threatening the pos fbi director wray if he even attempted to investigate the biden laptop. The swamp is scared shitless of a Trump win, let alone a huge Trump victory because they know the gloves are coming off this time. I wouldn't be surprised if they do a false flag attack to take heat off of themselves.

How about pos schumer and think it was posleezy threatening the pos fbi director wray if he even attempted to investigate the biden laptop. The swamp is scared shitless of a Trump win, let alone a huge Trump victory because they know the gloves are coming off this time. I wouldn't be surprised if they do a false flag attack to take heat off of themselves.

An LBTGQ, alphabet soup attack, or a real, REAL world attack? I only ask because this faction of voters is like 3 percent of actual voters.

They certainly should have their say, and I do respect it, however minimal it may be. Don't blame me. You simply don't have a voting majority

I'm just sayin'.

An LBTGQ, alphabet soup attack, or a real, REAL world attack? I only ask because this faction of voters is like 3 percent of actual voters.

They certainly should have their say, and I do respect it, however minimal it may be. Don't blame me. You simply don't have a voting majority

I'm just sayin'.

No, nothing to do with the lbtgq thing but something quite sinister like the Twin Towers incident, dirty bomb, maybe an EMP. plugs did say it was going to be a dark winter if he wasn't elected. the powers that blow seem to get a perverse satisfaction in signaling things they may or will do. They may wait thinking they have it in the bag with all their cheating.
I'll agree that the gays can do what they want among themselves but stop with the bs of trying to shove it down our throats.
Oops, I think there was a pun in there somewhere. :LOL:

No, nothing to do with the lbtgq thing but something quite sinister like the Twin Towers incident, dirty bomb, maybe an EMP. plugs did say it was going to be a dark winter if he wasn't elected. the powers that blow seem to get a perverse satisfaction in signaling things they may or will do. They may wait thinking they have it in the bag with all their cheating.
I'll agree that the gays can do what they want among themselves but stop with the bs of trying to shove it down our throats.
Don't forget about the arrows in Nancy's quiver, whatever TF she said.

Biden voters, I DARE you to come in here with ONE competent argument.

We are waiting and willing (at least me) are willing to listen.

The one reasonable guy in your corner has decided to step away. I see his point, but NOT ONE OTHER OF YOU PUSSIES HAS STEPPED UP.

That says a lot!

"Come on, now!"
_Joe "Sleepy" Biden
Why did you and @KC87 run him off?

There was one, jus' sayin'..........

View attachment View attachment

Why did you and @KC87 run him off?

Yep, it was us, or maybe even you....... Or, maybe it was no one.

He left on his own.

You can't say different. He can come back if he wants to. That's a fact.

He made his own bed with his comments saying he's done, no one here forced his decision. No one but him.

I actually enjoyed his opinions, but he made his personal decision.

And there you have it.

Last edited: