I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

You must be talking about:

#1. The scum Union Bosses, yes?

#2 . The thug Mafia Bosses that made the scum Union Bosses powerful enough to fuck the average working man straight in the heart?

Because that's what they did/do.
#1 yes
#2 yes,yes

I knew it would be like that so that's why I didn't even click on the thumbnail. Lol.

I don't have to unseen what I have not seen in the first place. Just like that scene in the Exorcist. :eek:
I hate that movie ...LOL

As of about a month ago, 7 or 8 2020, they are known as the "Chicks".....

Now the women's Lib gang and LBTQ, ABCDEF>>>>>>> gang will be after them..... for a NAME.

Idiots.

I won't even dignify that bullshit with a view.

I'm old and can't dance, anyway.

Picked up my Glock 42 today. :)

Took 10 minutes to pinch my finger. I gotta get back in the game......:LOL:

Any pictures of your scope bite? :D
Had a friend back in 95 that wanted to shoot the .300 so why not, he'd been in the army. Got a perfect half ring on his eyebrow and did that sucker bleed.

All BS aside, I would take what you have to a gun store and have a laser sites put on. Have them with there Superman eyes zero the gun in. You will not regret it, especially if you have to shot it at nite. Eyes do suck at nite. If you need glasses and jumping up in the middle of the nite you will not need them with a laser.

Talk about Superman made me think about something from a long time ago. Superman gets up one morning with nothing to do, so he flys over to Batman & Robin, sorry Superman can’t hang out today too busy fighting crime. So a Superman flys over to Spider-Man’s, he is on the side of his house painting, I’m busy Superman, so he flys over to Wonder Woman house she is laying out back sun bathing totally naked. Superman flying around up there thinking OMG what a body. Then he realized being the fastest being anywhere he could fly down there at super speed and knock of a piece and she would never know what happen. So he gets a good start flys down there bam, bam & bam then flys away. Wonder women said wonder what that was. Invisible man said I don’t know but something just tore my ass up

The dumbasses will never make it back into the area I live and will never become anywhere even near effective in their cause. Threaten, and they will be cut down far before they even become a threat to me.

But that's ok.

Just like ALL my neighbors, I'm/We're ready........

Bring your shit!

Or march peacefully, I'm good with that. And then move the fuck on out of my 'hood.

Last edited: