I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

1595293953914.png

You cant see this happening?
On WH wall?

Can't wait for basement joe to smell her hair and it falls off.
Thing is she was kind of funny as Mother Jefferson. :ROFLMAO:
Click on the picture, its true!

Another one with an attitude.......... Imagine that?

Me? Racist?

Not without equal and even more racism expressed, exposed and forced upon me from those decrying "racism".

What goes around, comes around. Karma is a bitch. The knife cuts both ways.

BLM folks need to remember the golden rule.

Last edited:
But I'm the DEVIL, a 60 year old plus white male....... I no longer count for anything. I'm just EVIL.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Another one with an attitude.......... Imagine that?

Me? Racist?

Not without equal and even more racism expressed, exposed and forced upon me from those decrying "racism".

What goes around, comes around. Karma is a bitch. The knife cuts both ways.

Well, I'm not so racist that I'd kick Halle Berry out of bed for eating crackers. Oh oh, I think there's a pun there. :LOL::p:LOL:

And she is into firearms in real life too that makes her even hotter. :cool:

Well, I'm not so racist that I'd kick Halle Berry out of bed for eating crackers. Oh oh, I think there's a pun there. :LOL::p:LOL:

And she is into firearms in real life too that makes her even hotter. :cool:

Again, and I've said it before, you, nor me, will EVER get past the used part...........crackers or not.

It's like this........ If she's older than 17, some guy, some where, is already really tired of her bullshit.

Y'all get what's left. Make your move......

Last edited:
This will ALL be over the morning after the first and probably the LAST debate Biden will ever have. They will claim Covid or some other BS why he cant have ANOTHER debate. Dementia works fast and he's already showing signs.

Anonymous poll, high traffic board, 40 votes. :rolleyes:

Are people ashamed? Lol

Still think MOOCHELLE is going to be his running mate. Then Obama gets his 3rd and probably 4th term.:mad: My real vote doesn't count as it just cancels out my wife's dumocrat vote. Not to mention being in this stupid libtard state of CT they won't go for Trump.

I voted for Trump and will again. But but I am pissed off that he has finally stop being fucking stupid and telling everybody needs to wear a mask. Really. Where the hell have you been. Finally woke Up that your behind in the polls. And you have a damn good chance of Losing and the country goes to hell. I will forever blame you If that happens !!!!!!!!

Actually when you got your social security number you became the government's property.

There's tons of stuff out there by PHDs with way better credentials than dr. fonzie but they are put aside and silenced. And why isn't dr. fonzie in jail for circumventing the law over the virus and giving the chinese $4 million to experiment with it.

The one below was removed from boob-tube, can't imagine why but found this one but the first was great.

Last edited:
Nah it's Hillary. Go back in the ol family tree till ya find "one".

There's always "one" in the wood pile....... I had a 'fro that would rival Washington, on "Welcome Back, Kotter" or Linc, on "The Mod Squad" in the late 70's....... Where dat shit come from???????????:eek: