I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Sounds like the only way Trump is going to prove the fraud is if the servers recorded the changes or algorithms and they got them before Demin on has not gotten to them first.

Someday there will be a 10 part TV series, or a 10 hour movie on this election.
Jerryl, I spend a ton of time going through the comments below the vids. The whole world is watching this, and they know it's a scam. They're worried if Biden cheats his way in, it will embolden other scumbags like the Dems in other countries to do the same thing. Everyone looks to the US for legal elections.

I watched some of the AZ bullshit. Those "senators" have to be the dumbest of the bunch.
One had asked "how are the ballots handled/sorted"?
If this idiot doesn't take the time to learn how, why is his dumbass on the "panel"?
The answer: "These committees are just going through the motions."
Barr has just commented that they found no fraud, sufficient enough, to overturn the election. WTF is this guy about?
If I was Trump, his ass would be out of his office by the end of today!

As a group, Arizona has the craziest, wackiest, most knuckle-headed, stupidest and just plain silly bunch of politicians on the planet. Bar none. You guys think Chicago is corrupt?

I was born and raised in AZ and spent a good deal of my 20's and 30's bopping around the country in the hotel/restaurant/night club management business before I came back home, so I have the experience to say so.

Most of these fucktards have no real ties to Arizona and came from other places. They get big Dem bucks to run their campaigns, it's been happening for the last 20 years and becoming more and more prominent as the Commie States chase their loyal out.

God damn carpet-baggers. That's why AZ went completely Blue this year. Imagine that?

Look for a similar bunch of crap to come to your state soon, as the cockroaches run from the poison they created themselves. Especially if you have nice weather!

Last edited:
Well Barr doesn’t give a shit what Trumps thinks. Said he came out of retirement to be AG, and will be just fine to go back to that. He doesn’t care that his people didn’t fine what Trump needed to help him stay in the WH. They didn’t find the scale of fraud to overturn this election. If people chose not to believe it that’s there problem. I’m a little maybe more then a little bit surprised at this.

They didn’t find the scale of fraud to overturn this election.
The scope of this fraud is not, and could not be found, verified, researched, and acted upon, in the time frame from 11/3 to 12/1....
"scale of fraud to overturn"... This is the part that really sets me off. ANY fraud must be acted on. Dismissing the acts as 'insufficient", is absurd.
Akin to only killing one person in a bank heist. Well, he didn't kill everyone, so no death penalty.
This entire govt is a swamp that will NEVER be drained.

All I can say is the whole thing is beyond weird, and going to weirder.

All I can say is the whole thing is beyond weird, and going to weirder.
Only repeating what I read, then I asked, some I was told. I no longer know what to believe or think. I want it to be over somehow, someway. Nigel you are right weird

The scope of this fraud is not, and could not be found, verified, researched, and acted upon, in the time frame from 11/3 to 12/1....
"scale of fraud to overturn"... This is the part that really sets me off. ANY fraud must be acted on. Dismissing the acts as 'insufficient", is absurd.
Akin to only killing one person in a bank heist. Well, he didn't kill everyone, so no death penalty.
This entire govt is a swamp that will NEVER be drained.
It was a swamp before you and I were born. Just way more info today.Now I really know, back in the day ignorant’s was really nice.

We'll never hear the entire TRUE story. It will be riddled with deflections, lies, and innuendo.

Watch for it.

Watch for it? Really?

No one has been doing that since November 3rd?

Where the fuck have you been, Chuck? :ROFLMAO:

I know you've been around here......

It was a swamp before you and I were born. Just way more info today.Now I really know, back in the day ignorant’s was really nice.
My 81 year old uncle who recently died told me the democrats use to be for the the people, always figured it played a role why my memory of growing up in 70's 80's people were alot more connected and optomistic, neighborhood baseball games in the street w tennis ball & aluminum bat good times NEVER see shit like that now

My 81 year old uncle who recently died told me the democrats use to be for the the people, always figured it played a role why my memory of growing up in 70's 80's people were alot more connected and optomistic, neighborhood baseball games in the street w tennis ball & aluminum bat good times NEVER see shit like that now
keep your balls in da street....never forget that pony boy .....

A little old news, but Trump is saying that HIS FBI & DOJ rigged the election against him. Kinda out there. Comments please

Haven't seen that one but there are plenty of obama shits in there doing lots of damage along with pos barr. When President Trump is sworn in and we start to find out what's been going on for years it will read like an Agatha Christie novel.