I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Some of us out of my outfit were "advisors". Civies, passport, no laundry marks in our clothing, no mil issue anything.
A Geneva conventions card was issued. Basically, it says they can kill you, they can't cook and eat you.
I'm going to look to see if I still have mine. May take it with me, next time I have to go downtown Atlanta..
This was in/about 61-62.

I really don't know much. My parents never talked about it in front of me and now they are dead. When they divorced, the family splintered like a cheap fence post until they married again 16 years later. Lots of stuff was never talked about again, even after they remarried. My two living brothers hem, haw and avoid/change the subject if I ever bring it up.

I really don't know much. My parents never talked about it in front of me and now they are dead. When they divorced, the family splintered like a cheap fence post until they married again 16 years later. Lots of stuff was never talked about again, even after they remarried. My two living brothers hem, haw and avoid/change the subject if I ever bring it up.

Ya know, it's kind of like 2 sides of a coin. Being so young you were able to avoid most of the pain but the other is you never got to have a relationship with your brother. Too bad you couldn't get your brothers to talk about him so you'd have some semblance of who and what he was like. Do they have pictures that you could make copies of that you don't have now?
Its time to get some answers, he was just as much your brother as their's right.

Ya know, it's kind of like 2 sides of a coin. Being so young you were able to avoid most of the pain but the other is you never got to have a relationship with your brother. Too bad you couldn't get your brothers to talk about him so you'd have some semblance of who and what he was like. Do they have pictures that you could make copies of that you don't have now?
Its time to get some answers, he was just as much your brother as their's right.

Lotta pain there, especially for those other than me.

I've decided to take the "Why dig it back up after so long" road.

Prolly better in the end......... He doesn't owe me anything. He did his job. I/he just need to know I love him.

BTW, in that 16 years my parents were divorced, my mom married the biggest ASSHOLE God ever let breath, so I didn't dare ask a question about "my" family, for fear he would see it as another reason to hit my mom........... I just kept my head down until I could kick his ass once and then get the fuck out of that house, and I did......but that's another story, altogether.

FUCK YOU Jack Clark, if I could find your grave, I would piss on it, and giggle the whole time!

Wow! I feel better now............

Last edited:
Lotta pain there, especially for those other than me.

I've decided to take the "Why dig it back up after so long" road.

Prolly better in the end......... He doesn't owe me anything. He did his job. I/he just need to know I love him.

I can understand your view but haven't your kids ever asked about their uncle? How about your brother's kids? Would be a shame to let all that he was to die and not past those stories and memories to go with a picture or two on to the next generation. Don't let him be forgotten after you and your brothers move on.
Perhaps your brothers need to talk finally about it as much as you need to hear.

I can understand your view but haven't your kids ever asked about their uncle? How about your brother's kids? Would be a shame to let all that he was to die and not past those stories and memories to go with a picture or two on to the next generation. Don't let him be forgotten after you and your brothers move on.
Perhaps your brothers need to talk finally about it as much as you need to hear.

Not so much, it's probably better to leave it alone. Any pics disappeared in split ups and time long passed. We were never a "picture" family. I'm the same. I have a pic of my son when he was 3 and one when he graduated from High School. Hundreds of pics of my TR, though.......Don't judge.

But thank all you guys for listening.

Last edited:
Can't believe 14 people so far that will vote for Joe. would love to talk in person to them. always like have a good conversation and try and understand their view points.

Can't believe 14 people so far that will vote for Joe. would love to talk in person to them. always like have a good conversation and try and understand their view points.

You cannot reason with the insane........ :cool:

That's because they fear that the cancel culture will come for them if they found out they were really Trump supporters.