I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

The court rule that you could not limit church’s at 50% capacity in those zones in NY City. Which are not in the red zone. The courts DID NOT address the red zones at all. Other church’s still can not go pass 50% In the city.Just like restaurants and other places, that are in the city and state. That still remain in the red zone. Cuomo has already stated this is no issue. However people are running away with it.

IIrc it wasn't so much capacity but discriminating against one group and the other.

Then why is this not in court ? Why has Trump keep losing every case in court. With two thirds of the judge are R’s There is a mega donor in NC that has file suit in court wanting his two and a half million donation for fighting fraud Back.He was told they had major evidence to turn this election over. His lawsuit states NO evidence what’s so ever has proven anything. He states he has been lied too. He wants his money back. This guy has been a major donor to R’s for many years. Just asking !

There are corrupt judges on BOTH sides. Heck, even SCOTUS should be scrutinized and, no entity or person should have that much power because the temptations with power are just too great. Just saying.

Truth is: Nobody will ever know how much goes on behind the scenes. People still asking who really assassinated JFK 57 years later.

We will only know the outcome, right wrong or indifferent, accepted or not . . . . . the whole truth will likely never be known. It will be acceptance based on a bit of faith, and the fruit beared by the tree(s).

Some people like to bite into a lime, others into a apple but everyone gets hungry.

Then why is this not in court ? Why has Trump keep losing every case in court. With two thirds of the judge are R’s There is a mega donor in NC that has file suit in court wanting his two and a half million donation for fighting fraud Back.He was told they had major evidence to turn this election over. His lawsuit states NO evidence what’s so ever has proven anything. He states he has been lied too. He wants his money back. This guy has been a major donor to R’s for many years. Just asking !

In the article I read the donor was not happy with the results of the organization he donated to.

He must still believe there's fraud because he wants to spend the money elsewhere before it's too late.

In the article I read the donor was not happy with the results of the organization he donated to.

He must still believe there's fraud because he wants to spend the money elsewhere before it's too late.
I get that, why does Trumps legal team unable to provide any evidence. That’s my issue. I’m NOT saying there is no fraud because there has always been some, where the hell is the evidence they keep saying they have ??? .Believe me when I say I’m not happy to have another Obama in the White House

Ray, if you had of watched the 3.5 hours of the Pennsylvania Senate election irregularities like I did you would have seen the mountains of evidence. The low level judges won't do anything, cuz they haven't got the testicular fortitude to handle the onslaught from the MSM, The Deep State and the Dems. Trump and his lawyers already knew they'd have to go to SCOTUS each time. Same thing happened in NY, with SCOTUS opening the churches.

Ray, if you had of watched the 3.5 hours of the Pennsylvania Senate election irregularities like I did you would have seen the mountains of evidence. The low level judges won't do anything, cuz they haven't got the testicular fortitude to handle the onslaught from the MSM, The Deep State and the Dems. Trump and his lawyers already knew they'd have to go to SCOTUS each time. Same thing happened in NY, with SCOTUS opening the churches.

I like how you summed it up. That’s just one example of many others out there.
l believe they are presenting good evidence and the judges are try to pass along the hot potato