I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Dodging the draft only counted if you're a republican or conservative. If a demonrat you get a MOH from barack hussein bahama.

Dodged, none-the-less, he wasn't the first or only. A lotta dumb-asses who's parents had money went to college in those days, ergo the basis for the movie "Animal House". I would imagine the Donald as Eric Stratton..........

Jus' sayin'.

Dodged, none-the-less, he wasn't the first or only. Lotta dumb asses went to college in those days, ergo the basis for "Animal House".
Jus' sayin'.

I wonder if any of that would of taken place, dodging, card burn, protests if in 65 they had just sent them in with an order to win at all costs. Not stretch it out for the elitists to make money.

I wonder if any of that would of taken place, dodging, card burn, protests if in 65 they had just sent them in with an order to win at all costs. Not stretch it out for the elitists to make money.
Dwight Eisenhower, John F. Kennedy, Lyndon B. Johnson, Richard Nixon, and Gerald Ford. Not one of them had the balls to say "win at all costs"........

The other question would be how many young men's deaths would have been somehow justified to that goal's end? Too many were lost in the first place, no?

Dodged, none-the-less, he wasn't the first or only. A lotta dumb-asses who's parents had money went to college in those days, ergo the basis for the movie "Animal House". I would imagine the Donald as Eric Stratton..........

Jus' sayin'.
i won’t say a lot about the dodges. However I think they were a sorry ass bunch of chicken shits. Really you didn’t hear much about the southern boys running to Canada. I didn’t even know about that until I was over there. Oh well. I went , some didn’t. Luck of the draw

i won’t say a lot about the dodges. However I think they were a sorry ass bunch of chicken shits. Really you didn’t hear much about the southern boys running to Canada. I didn’t even know about that until I was over there. Oh well. I went , some didn’t. Luck of the draw

Lost my oldest brother there. I hardly knew him, I was too young to remember him before he left, '64. He went as an "advisor". I was only 5.

Sure 'member my mom and dad crying, though. Thanksgiving '66. I was in 1st grade.

Lost my oldest brother there. I hardly knew him, I was too young to remember him before he left, '64. He went as an "advisor". I was only 5.

Sure 'member my mom and dad crying, though. Thanksgiving '66. I was in 1st grade.
Good God TGuy I’m so very sorry for you and family. Really a shame. My goodness wish I had words for you and others, but there are no works for that sacrifice

sorry t guy ...nothing to say or how to deal with that...but you did ...kudos to you...im sure you wonder about him...thx for sharing ...you have the heart of a lion ...

my boy posted this today

106110747_10206614808725352_2382654824235193659_n.jpg

ou’re a 19 year old kid.
You are critically wounded and dying in the jungle somewhere in the Central Highlands of Viet Nam .
Its November 14, 1965 . LZ (landing zone) X-ray.
Your unit is outnumbered 8-1 and the enemy fire is so intense from 100 yards away, that your CO (commanding officer) has ordered the MedEvac helicopters to stop coming in.
You’re lying there, listening to the enemy machine guns and you know you’re not getting out.
Your family is half way around the world, 12,000 miles away, and you’ll never see them again.
As the world starts to fade in and out, you know this is the day.
Then - over the machine gun noise - you faintly hear that sound of a helicopter.
You look up to see a Huey coming in. But.. It doesn’t seem real because no MedEvac markings are on it.
Captain Ed Freeman is coming in for you.
He’s not MedEvac so it’s not his job, but he heard the radio call and decided he’s
flying his Huey down into the machine gun fire anyway.
Even after the MedEvacs were ordered not to come. He’s coming anyway.
And he drops it in and sits there in the machine gun fire, as they load 3 of you at a time on board.
Then he flies you up and out through the gunfire to the doctors and nurses and safety. And, he kept coming back!! 13 more times!!
Until all the wounded were out. No one knew until the mission was over that the Captain had been hit 4 times in the legs and left arm.
He took 29 of you and your buddies out that day. Some would not have made it without the Captain and his Huey.
Medal of Honor Recipient, Captain Ed Freeman, United States Army, died at the age of 81, in Boise, Idaho.
I bet you didn’t hear about this hero’s passing,Medal of Honor Winner Captain Ed Freeman.

still waiting on our pics ray ??? real truth .....
Wife has them, have not had the balls to ask about them, or what she did with them. I do know that I have one daughter who is not happy, so she knows something. Big Big Big can of shit.

I know ...I know im a bad influence ...nevermind ...we all know how bad it was ...not .....

Wife has them, have not had the balls to ask about them, or what she did with them. I do know that I have one daughter who is not happy, so she knows something. Big Big Big can of shit.
hope you get them back for the principal ... your stuff ...your memories ....

sorry t guy ...nothing to say or how to deal with that...but you did ...kudos to you...im sure you wonder about him...thx for sharing ...you have the heart of a lion ...

No heart of a lion here, I wasn't there, John was.

I know he's in in a better place, but I sometimes wonder what would have become of him....... My other brothers all did OK, I'm the black sheep..... Ddn't get my shit together until around 45, and that was only with some new and very good people around me. I'll leave it at that, but most, they were a bunch Buick guys....... Weird how that came about.... It's kinda documented here, in bits and pieces.....

Trying and sort of failing to help my own son along, dang "Everyone gets a Trophy mentality" kids these days, .... hopefully, he comes around sometime soon.

I'm a lucky man,God knows why............

Last edited:
Something new today, senator Rand Paul chewing all the R’s at lunch today. Said they all should get down on there knees and apologize to Obama for raising hell for all the money he spent in the eight years he was president. And look at what their sorry ass‘s were going to do. He’s got a point

Biden's promise to all you law abiding citizens.

20220525_191924.jpg