Prius was suprised

Roger

I was at a red light in right lane & another car in left lane & Prius pulled up to my right with less than 1/8 mile before his lane went to right turn only.

I was a little surprised how hard the Prius launched - being a eco car & all, but I stayed with him to about 30mph & then taught him not to play with the "big boys". Pulled about 4 cars by going only to about 50.

So you saw the mentally handicapped kid running across the yard and you picked on him????

lol...kidding.

I was at a red light in right lane & another car in left lane & Prius pulled up to my right with less than 1/8 mile before his lane went to right turn only.

I was a little surprised how hard the Prius launched - being a eco car & all, but I stayed with him to about 30mph & then taught him not to play with the "big boys". Pulled about 4 cars by going only to about 50.

This almost qualifies you for a bully beatdown. LOL:eek::D

:biggrin: i would expect something like this from a fellow going by "mean chicken" :biggrin: not from you roger j/k

Dang!

I suppose you go butterfly hunting with a ball peen hammer too.:eek::D

Mike B.

Hey....if a Prius wants to get plucked...it gonna get plucked...:D

They have all that low end TQ with that electric motor assist...:rolleyes:

I was having one of those grouchy,everything is pi$$ing me off days until I read thru this post. You guys actually got a pretty good laugh out of me. Thanks.

Good kill on the "Pry-Us",and the tampon dude driving. ...trying to do that rude,sneak up on the right thing. Double-kill.

Hahahaha, Thats funny as hell right there......

I raced a neighbor kid in a pedal car the other day, Just couldnt bring myself to post it here. I guess I should have.. :)

He smoked me.