Prius Owner vs. Diesel Truck Owner LOL

I would have been like you think I'm ignorant? That's debatable but you are fat and ugly now get the f away from my family and get back on the farm where you belong cow. Then I would have coal rolled her ass all the way to f'ing China. You've got to be kidding. She's lucky the truck drivers wife didn't knock her the f out.

BPE2013@hotmail.com

I would have been like you think I'm ignorant? That's debatable but you are fat and ugly now get the f away from my family and get back on the farm where you belong cow. Then I would have coal rolled her ass all the way to f'ing China. You've got to be kidding. She's lucky the truck drivers wife didn't knock her the f out.

BPE2013@hotmail.com
I was seriously expecting a coal rolling.........I would have !!

Bryan

Oh MY God! There is No telling what I would have done in that situation verbally but I can tell you without a doubt I would have pulled the truck right next to little Prius and coal rolled the daylights out of it and Filled the inside of her car full of smoke, as a matter of fact I think I would have been revving it up the whole time she was talking seeing as she liked the fumes of it running so much....

They should have coal rolled her bloated ass. She looked like a corpse from the walking dead.

in an argument between a Prius owner and a diesel truck owner, no one usually wins.. it will generally quickly turn into a "who can be the biggest douchebag" competition..

I say this every time I see this video... this woman has SUCH a problem with this guys diesel truck, yet when her Prius breaks down, GUESS what will come to tow her to the Toyota dealership. *CLACK CLACK CLACK*... You guessed it! A big ol' rollback with a diesel.

I do find it it amusing how people with these sorts of vehicles LOVE to tell me what to drive and where to live. I know plenty of people who drive Priuses and I could care less.

I also had an "encounter" with a female in a Prius one evening on the freeway at rush hour, but it was a much different situation.

The traffic was stop-and-go and I braked my F-150 to a sudden stop and I felt an impact in the rear?

Could not see a vehicle in my rearview, but pulled to the shoulder. I then saw a small white car in the side mirror, and it turned out to be a Prius!

After quickly calling 911, I checked on the driver, and she was fine, but the Prius was not. My receiver hitch punched through the plastic to her radiator and left a big "H" showing in the front end!

She was a nice young lady, but did receive a ticket.

When Geico contacted me I told them just my receiver was a little scratched, so they sent me a check for $500 bucks.

I did feel sorry for the lady, but certainly NOT the Prius! :)

Who will be the first to build a Prius Frankenstein stuffed full of Cummins power. That'd REALLY tee off those dweebs. :woot: