Price match policy

Mike Licht

I was here first
We want your business. We have one of the largest in stock inventories of parts and always offer competivie pricing. If you see a better price out there on an item we sell we will match the price plus add 15% of the difference, so if another vendor is $10 cheaper on an item we will reduce our price $11.50. These prices must be out there for anyone to see, web or print. No emails or phone quotes. Of course it must be the same item. We also have safe, secure (SSL by GeoTrust) 24/7 web ordering. Simply place a link to the lower price in your web order and we will reduce the price before we charge you and ship the item. WE NEVER CHARGE YOUR CARD UNTIL THE DAY WE SHIP. Your complete order info including all tracking information is always at your disposal at any time on our web site when you log in.
Thanks
Mike and Marianne
Full Throttle Speed
586 790 4406

We have the stock location unit in stock ready to ship. Front mounts are a couple weeks out
Mike

Not at this time but we are looking at bringing back some exhaust systems. I will post if we do
Mike

mike

can't make it nats this year,but looking for a thdp with hi flow cat,do you guys have these ? send me a price to hwd25@aol.com thanks, herb.

Mike, I just placed an order and was looking for a price match. I found no area in the order process to paste a link or any other info.

There are two other things I need to get if possible
Adapters for the 3.5 MAF to my existing 3" maf pipe?
Do you sell an Oil pump boost-a-plate type kit?

Also wondering if the order can ship before you leave for the Nat's?