polished parts.

Polished precision plenum
Polished 70mm throttle body

$375

let me know. Thanks
8B9D8741-CDED-45CC-AEE2-587780029D8E.jpeg
B69FC7A3-DF88-4743-B527-67950EC1825C.jpeg
38EAC08F-10ED-4BA9-9531-F32198F76AF9.jpeg

Dammit. Let me know if this falls through. I’ve had an ad for wanting one for a month and one finally shows up!!! Really!!

He answered my pm but never got back to me with his PayPal so I guess someone else did a dick move like listed above

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the same thing he did to me, told me he got no money yet via PM. So I told him I would take it however never got an address. Whatever--To whomever buys it, I hope a dirt smear hides a hairline crack and may you forever be banished to the land of a hunting idle and cannot figure out the problem.

That's the same thing he did to me, told me he got no money yet via PM. So I told him I would take it however never got an address. Whatever--To whomever buys it, I hope a dirt smear hides a hairline crack and may you forever be banished to the land of a hunting idle and cannot figure out the problem.
that's downright wicked, right there... but well justified :D

A DIRT SMEAR:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Just about pissed myself laughing

Sorry guys.
Scott was first In line and payment was received on Tuesday morning.

thanks for the interest. Good luck to all