Polished 70mm throttle body

$375

let me know. Thanks
8B9D8741-CDED-45CC-AEE2-587780029D8E.jpeg
B69FC7A3-DF88-4743-B527-67950EC1825C.jpeg
38EAC08F-10ED-4BA9-9531-F32198F76AF9.jpeg

Dhos1

Self-tuning wanna-be
Dammit. Let me know if this falls through. I’ve had an ad for wanting one for a month and one finally shows up!!! Really!!

ScottHeidinger

He answered my pm but never got back to me with his PayPal so I guess someone else did a dick move like listed above

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dhos1

Self-tuning wanna-be
That's the same thing he did to me, told me he got no money yet via PM. So I told him I would take it however never got an address. Whatever--To whomever buys it, I hope a dirt smear hides a hairline crack and may you forever be banished to the land of a hunting idle and cannot figure out the problem.

TireFryer

It's just a 6...
That's the same thing he did to me, told me he got no money yet via PM. So I told him I would take it however never got an address. Whatever--To whomever buys it, I hope a dirt smear hides a hairline crack and may you forever be banished to the land of a hunting idle and cannot figure out the problem.
that's downright wicked, right there... but well justified :D

TRYMYSIX

A DIRT SMEAR:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Just about pissed myself laughing

TURBOTERRORV6

The Street killer V6
Sorry guys.
Scott was first In line and payment was received on Tuesday morning.

thanks for the interest. Good luck to all