Precision GT3255e

Awesome!! I can't wait to get it. Do you know what kind of power gains to expect over stock?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
You're on the right track. If you plan to stay around stock boost levels don't expect much, if any, gains over the stock turbo. Crank it up to 23+ and the fun begins. But in order to do that you'll probably need Alky, E85, or some race gas to get there safely. Get some good tires as well or you'll end up spinning away the power or will have to lower boost. I love my GT3255 it's a fantastic street turbo but power is wasted with my street tires in the lower gears.

You're on the right track. If you plan to stay around stock boost levels don't expect much, if any, gains over the stock turbo. Crank it up to 23+ and the fun begins. But in order to do that you'll probably need Alky, E85, or some race gas to get there safely. Get some good tires as well or you'll end up spinning away the power or will have to lower boost. I love my GT3255 it's a fantastic street turbo but power is wasted with my street tires in the lower gears.

Thanks 626gn, I appreciate the advice. I do plan on staying around stock boost levels for now. Until I get the alky kit. Which i should be able to get that also before spring. :D might as well get some sticky tires at the same time

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

As mentioned the turbo will really shine from 20 psi and up. Alky or high octane will be required for psi above 16ish psi with a chip that has any decent timing. Have fun and tune safely