Precision GT3255e

gunslinger

Center section was replaced by Precision turbo a couple years ago. Time in my sig was run with this turbo at 24psi. This is an amazing turbo for a lightly modded car with the stock converter. It spools very quickly, and really comes alive over 18psi.
No shaft play other them the normal up and down.
Looking for $450 shipped in CONUS.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1391703579604.jpg
    1391703579604.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 135
  • 1391703591834.jpg
    1391703591834.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 150
  • 1391703607204.jpg
    1391703607204.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
I know Russ Merrit got one to go 11.2. Low 12s to mid 11s with a supporting mods I would expect.

How many miles are on the turbo and will it bolt right on my stock set up with no modifications?

There's probably 5k miles on the turbo. It should bolt on with no other modifications. You'll need to adjust the wastegate actuator to your setup, and that should be it. It's not a stock style intake bell, so you may or may not have an issue with your air intake.
I am including the wastegate actuator.

Ok thanks I will take it. What's your PayPal info?

No issues with the turbo, its ready to bolt on and go? My Gn is all stock except for the upgraded fuel system. So I am looking for a good stock replacement. Will this be good for my application?

No issues with the turbo, its ready to bolt on and go? My Gn is all stock except for the upgraded fuel system. So I am looking for a good stock replacement. Will this be good for my application?

It's a great upgrade from stock that will take you into the 11's, and spools really fast with the stock converter.
I bought my car with it on it. I put about 8k on it, and pulled the turbo off, and sent it to precision to be freshened up.
I got it back, installed it, and made it 2-3 miles before the center section destroyed itself.
I shipped it back, and they replaced the entire center section and both wheels.
I've put about 5k on it since then, with maybe 10-12 runs at the track.

Put alky on and turn it up to 26-27psi, and you've got a completely different car.
There are absolutely no issues with the turbo. The only reason I'm upgrading is I got a great deal on a gt6131, and a converter.

It's a great upgrade from stock that will take you into the 11's, and spools really fast with the stock converter.
I bought my car with it on it. I put about 8k on it, and pulled the turbo off, and sent it to precision to be freshened up.
I got it back, installed it, and made it 2-3 miles before the center section destroyed itself.
I shipped it back, and they replaced the entire center section and both wheels.
I've put about 5k on it since then, with maybe 10-12 runs at the track.

Put alky on and turn it up to 26-27psi, and you've got a completely different car.
There are absolutely no issues with the turbo. The only reason I'm upgrading is I got a great deal on a gt6131, and a converter.

Ok sounds good I will send out payment in the morning

Well currently the only mods I have on the car are a adjustable fuel pressure regulator, 2.5 hooker exhaust and k&n cone filter, boost and knock gauge. But I have a walbro fuel pump and hot wire kit new I haven't installed yet and planning on ordering TT chip and 60# injectors and installing those parts before I put the turbo on

Oh and I have a rjc boost controller and power plate and a chrome kirbans maf pipe in the mail too should be here within a few days

How about Scan Master, hotwire kit, fuel pump, larger injectors and TT chip? Slapping a turbo on without supporting mods will yield nothing or worse. Then of course is tires and tune.

Yes I have a scanmaster also. Like I just said, before the turbo goes on I'm doing all of those supporting mods. Already have everything i just listed, just waiting for me to install. The only thing I'm missing is the TT chip and bigger injectors. Which will be ordered very soon. I may be a newbie but I've done my homework.