Precision 6262

brif

I have a precision 6262 CEA turbo for sale. This is a journal bearing model with the s cover, .63 housing. I moved up to a bigger turbo, so I am selling this one. It is missing the back plate the hd actuator would be welded to. I am in the process of getting a replacement and would send separately if sold before hand. I am not including an actuator with it. The waste gate hole has been slightly ported. $825+shipping. I believe I even have the original box to ship it it.

I ran it with both a 2800 ptc lu and later a ptc 9.5 nl.. I would want that with this turbo..

Yeah, ported s cover. I went with a 6766 and that is going on the ta motor I bought from Eric.

Sweet bro! Didn't know you picked up the t/a block. That thing will make 500hp without a turbo. That 67 will be a beast and you'll never push that motor too hard with that. I'm sure he tried to talk you into bigger. :) Lmk how it turns out. Glad the turbo is sold otherwise I would've had to buy it! Best wishes my friend.

Thanks, hope everything is going well down there as well. Yeah, he would have liked to see me go bigger on everything, but I needed to draw the line somewhere. The 67 is a good match for my current convertor and I think it should be a beast on the street. I am pretty close, just need nick to get his double pumpers in production and I should be set. I will keep you updated.

Thanks, hope everything is going well down there as well. Yeah, he would have liked to see me go bigger on everything, but I needed to draw the line somewhere. The 67 is a good match for my current convertor and I think it should be a beast on the street. I am pretty close, just need nick to get his double pumpers in production and I should be set. I will keep you updated.

:)