PPI help in the PA area? (Reading/Lancaster)

Jon B.

Lurker
First of all, if this is posted in the wrong spot I apologise. The regional area looked dead.

I'm looking to buy a GN that's listed on Craigslist in the Ephrata area. I'm military and unable to get out there to check the car over prior to taking delivery. So, I was hoping I could convince one of you fine folks who are knowledgeable about these cars and live in the area to take a look for me.

It's a big ask, and I understand that, but I'd be willing to buy whoever can see it lunch or a beer when I come up to drive it back to NC. Again, if anyone can help be out I'd really really appreciate it. I've gotten every photo I've asked for from the seller, and he seems like a genuine guy, but you can never be too certain.

I'm going to leave the link in this post also for reference.

Thanks,
Jon

https://lancaster.craigslist.org/cto/d/1987-buick-grand-national/6259907703.html

I live in Ephrata and could go over it for you. I was at Bragg C 325 back in the 90s, Ret 1SG

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

I live in Harrisburg, and can help as well. Ft Bragg for me in the early 80's.

Lhbarrett~ get ahold of me if want me to join you when you check it out..

Hey guys, I really appreciate that! I already told him I might have someone go look at it for me, so it shouldn't be a surprise or anything.

Let me know when you plan on going and a way to contact you afterwards.

THIS is what this board is all about. !!!!
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SERVICE
And for helping out one of your "brothers" !

I am in Bethlehem, but I am very familiar with that area. Unfortunately, I am currently unable to travel, or I would join you.

Did one of you call him to set something up today? He let me know someone was trying to make it out, but I haven't heard anything on here.

That was me Jon. Tried to get there before 5 but could not. Will try next week. Regards Lance

He owns Engle's Frame & Body Services

Last edited:
I will be looking for a Buick next summer, but I want it in white or gold.

Hey Lance, do you think you'd be able to get out there early this week? Trying to decide to move forward or not.

I was passing Ephrata this morning and stopped to check out the car.
Please call me to discuss.
717-805-0940