PPG paint didn't like my WE4

Cheeva06

Had my 87 WE4 painted this spring. Removed the door moulding and cleaned the bumpers up a bit while they were at it. Unfortunately the had a bad batch of hardener from PPG and the paint ended up Krylon spray can soft. PPG is going to strip the old girl down to bare metal this winter and redo the whole thing. Also the rep is replacing my wheels. He knocked over a jug of some type of etching liquid and it left burn marks in my polished aluminum wheel lips. Great experience.....oh and my new 2021 camaro ss 1LE ate a piece of semi tire with only 1300 miles on it. So I officially quit this cool sports car shit. I'm going to start driving a Camry or something with no soul.

I would post pics but I keep getting this whole file is too large to process notification

toomanymodz

Sounds like my luck. Every time I take the Ferrari out for a spin I get hit with rocks. Last week some rocks fell off a truck hit my windshield and made several pit marks. Luckily it didn't shatter the whole dang thing. I have PPF (paint protection film) that covers half of the hood. Rocks chipped the paint where the PPF ends. It figures!

dynoman

I would post pics but I keep getting this whole file is too large to process notification
I had to get a resizing app for my phone . Resize to about 50% or a little less and the pics will attach .