PPG GNX pace car!

hottrawd

As some of you may know, I recieved many parts with GN I purchased from Michigan last fall. Including GNX flares, vents, (both of which UPS lost), instrument cluster, and wheels. Including the sign that was used to show the PPG GNX pace car that has been talked about in other threads. I was going through some of the other parts I recieved today and found an ECM that has wrote on it GNX in ink pen. I opened the coveer over the chip and found written on the chip "PPG GNX" under that it says "#1 6.26.87# under that "D69E" ! Which helps me further believe I have the parts off of the GNX pace car. I will post pics asap. I still also have what Rick says is one of the prototype vents that was used on the car.

Here ya go:

2510356754_b7d72649b7.jpg

2510357588_ebbdb05151.jpg

2510358430_826b2f9d0c.jpg

Hot,

What's the status of your claim with the good folks at UPS? Regardless of any unconscionable fine print or disclaimers, just remember they expressly accepted your valuation (and the corresponding burden) when they accepted your cash for that level of insurance. No questions *then* should mean no questions *now*.

Give 'em hell until they make you whole. Hope the letter helps!

refunded

Hot,

What's the status of your claim with the good folks at UPS? Regardless of any unconscionable fine print or disclaimers, just remember they expressly accepted your valuation (and the corresponding burden) when they accepted your cash for that level of insurance. No questions *then* should mean no questions *now*.

Give 'em hell until they make you whole. Hope the letter helps!

I got the refund Mon. I really appreciate the help. Now the question is where did the parts end up?

I was gonna clone my gn to a gnx with it all, but decided to sell the parts to someone who needed it for a gnx that was theft recover and use aftermarket flares. Plus I needed some funds for a project, kind of a combination of things, not just one thing alone caused me to sell.