Powertour 2019

BoilerDeez

Not sure if this is the place to post, but curious who all is planning on going on the power tour this year? Ill be in Indy for the Wednesday stop. Would like to hook up with some fellow TB owners if youll be there.

Not sure if this is the place to post, but curious who all is planning on going on the power tour this year? Ill be in Indy for the Wednesday stop. Would like to hook up with some fellow TB owners if youll be there.

I will at the least be at the Indy stop as well [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I wish I could attend, but that damn work thing getting in the way.

I have a fat obnoxious co-worker going down as a "chase vehicle" because he only owns POS's that reflect his personality, junk. LOL.

For all those going...have fun and get some good pictures!!

I'll be at the Indy stop, but I'll be driving my wannabe GN.

I actually wanted to cruise with the tour starting in Austin while they're trekking up from Sparta, KY.... the only problem is that I don't know where I can get E85 down there! I plan to bring a couple big cans just in case, but I would certainly feel better if there were a few places I could stop. Anybody know of any by chance? Looks like the only stations near that route aren't until Avon.

I'll be at the Indy stop, but I'll be driving my wannabe GN.

I actually wanted to cruise with the tour starting in Austin while they're trekking up from Sparta, KY.... the only problem is that I don't know where I can get E85 down there! I plan to bring a couple big cans just in case, but I would certainly feel better if there were a few places I could stop. Anybody know of any by chance? Looks like the only stations near that route aren't until Avon.
What's this wannabe GN you speak of?

What's this wannabe GN you speak of?

A black 2002 Camaro V6 T5 that I put a turbo on. It 's been a riot so far! I've kinda scrambled to get it running in time for this.

Very cool! Ill keep my eye out for ya.
Thanks! Hopefuly my car will make it.... My test drive on Friday didn't go too well. I have parts on order, but they won't show up until the night before I roll! Fingers are crossed. If it doesn't work out, I'll either be in my buddy's turbo diesel swapped Ranger or my other friend's LS swapped Lexus. I love weird cars. lol
fT458XF.jpg

I saw a total of 5 cars got stolen from there on another social media site asking people to be on the look out for them.

I saw a total of 5 cars got stolen from there on another social media site asking people to be on the look out for them.

Yup. Thieves were waiting. They picked a low-end Drury in with no cameras in the parking lot and made off with five cars. It was definitely a truck heist. At least one of the car's steering wheel was inside the hotel with the owner.

Food for thought if you want to participate in one of these publicized road trip events: make sure the hotel has cameras in the parking lot at the least.

They got 2, in the lot, where my bud was staying. Cars were parked next to each other.....
Too bad there wasn't a "gotcha, asshole" device in one of them. Turn the key, and the C4 under the seat goes off.....:mad:

the alarm in MY car, alerts only me, so if/ when it sounds off, thief has no idea I'm on my way with a LARGE cannon. also, I have a cheapy cell hooked to the batt, that is always on, and can track it.

A Drury Inn in Charlotte. One Monte, a couple of nice trucks, and something else. Five total.

I want to say it was a very nice built Malibu wagon. They knew what they were coming for...square body GM trucks and G Bodies. Goddamn shame and the main reason I'm hesitant to go anywhere with my car besides local cruise nights/shows where I can see my car at all times. Not even safe with an enclosed trailer really as they will just steal the trailer if left unhooked or take the truck with trailer.