Powerstroke Intercooler...$200 shipped

captrob

Slow GN Fizz!
Powerstroke intercooler - aluminum tanks, a few small dings and bent fins, but doesn't affect performance. No leaks.
No pipes, clamps, or couplers included.

I bought for a hybrid project and decided to go another direction. Huge! Lots of TR's making these work. Not just a drop-in, but there is a lot of info to make the mod easy.

ps1.jpg

ps2.jpg

ps6.jpg

ps5.jpg

ps4.jpg

ps3.jpg

Packaged up and ready to go. $200 shipped to ya.

Thanks, Rob

the dents dont matter really, most people chop a few rows off the top. Thats what i did and used the 2 bungs on the sides as mounting points for my bumper supports. Weld'ed her in and she's perfect. I lost my high beams though, but you can avoid this if you install different. But 2 air intakes to engine bay will work nicely with the gnx vents i just got so i dont mind at all. I never used my high beams in the gn to be honest (not unless i was doing something bad ;).

anyways if it helps this sale, im selling my mandrel bent 2.5"% black 2 solid pipes with t bolts(8) and couplers(4) for wayyyy cheaper then retail. Im upgrading to 3" to accomidate a bigger turbo. 2.5" gave me GREAT times and worked perfect for my ta60. Good luck with the sale of the intercooler. Have pics if interested.