Powermaster O Rings

Elrond

I have a quick question regarding the O Rings for a PM Rebuild. As it seems the Kit from Kirbans is discontinued. Is there another Source for these O Rings / Are those Rings found in other (GM) Brake Applications ? What Size O Rings are needed

Thank you and Best Regards
Manuel

Gesendet von meinem pa_find7 mit Tapatalk

Hello Elrond, to the best of my knowledge they are very special and very unique sized o-rings and were never even available 'back in the day' from the friendly local GM Dealer. They are not listed in any of the parts book. Just as Buckshot GN said try Pete Hoffman at Richard Clark's Garage in North Carolina and they may be able to help you out or better yet send your entire Power Master to Pete to have rebuilt. Good luck.

I have a quick question regarding the O Rings for a PM Rebuild. As it seems the Kit from Kirbans is discontinued. Is there another Source for these O Rings / Are those Rings found in other (GM) Brake Applications ? What Size O Rings are needed

Thank you and Best Regards
Manuel

Gesendet von meinem pa_find7 mit Tapatalk
Kirban discontinued these? That sucks....

Try RCG...Richard Clark Garage.. or Gbodyparts.com ...

Hello Elrond, to the best of my knowledge they are very special and very unique sized o-rings and were never even available 'back in the day' from the friendly local GM Dealer. They are not listed in any of the parts book. Just as Buckshot GN said try Pete Hoffman at Richard Clark's Garage in North Carolina and they may be able to help you out or better yet send your entire Power Master to Pete to have rebuilt. Good luck.

Thanks for the Infos. I have a Spare Powermaster but I got curious when I saw that the Rings arent available. As I live in Europe sending out the hole Unit isn't that easy..

Kirban discontinued these? That sucks....

Yep, not available from them anymore..

Last edited: