PowerLogger Group Purchase

Mike Licht

I was here first
Here are the details of the PowerLogger Group Purchase we are running.

Price: $234.99
Minimum Amount of Units: 15

When placing your orders, please include your turbobuick.com username so that I know who has purchased here. The discount code to apply the $30 discount on this item is TBPWRGP. Use this at checkout to gain access. Code will be active shortly.

This will go for two weeks two hit the minimum amount.

http://www.fullthrottlespeed.com/itemDesc.asp+ic+050PWRLOG

Mike Licht

Thanks a ton for jumping in on this Mike! Love the way you and the other vendors here support us! My order will be placed when I get home!

We had lots of guys who said they wanted these on a GP deal but only a few actually ordered so far. We need 15 to make this happen so if you are after a deal on a power logger now is the time

We had lots of guys who said they wanted these on a GP deal but only a few actually ordered so far. We need 15 to make this happen so if you are after a deal on a power logger now is the time

Just ordered mine!! Thanks for putting this together.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Sorry for the question but how's the powerlogger PCB installed into the ECM; plug and play or is there soldering required? Can't find any install instructions on your site Mike (I might have missed it). Might jump on this but not 100% sure yet.
Many Thanks
Jan

It's a very straight forward install. We like to use a pencil eraser to clean the board/connections prior to install. Then from there, take your time and run the analog wires. Make sure your software and drivers are up to date, and start tuning. For anyone with a TT 5.7 chip that now has a wideband/powerlogger, the 6.1 TT chip with this combo allows for point and click BLM tuning with wideband correction. Tuning the car becomes a lot easier, especially on E85 setups ( I am setting up so many cars for E85 this summer.)

Steve

Mike, im trying to get one but im having trouble on your site, doesn't allow me to login nor enter the code is it still valid? Im in for one,

Mike, im trying to get one but im having trouble on your site, doesn't allow me to login nor enter the code is it still valid? Im in for one,

You need to be signed in to your account, checkout and use the code. If you're having issues today, please call and Steven or Marianne will manually place the order for you under the group purchase promotion.
Thanks!

we have about 8 orders now if you want this to happen we need to fill the GP hopefully a few more people are looking for a deal on a powerlogger
Mike

Mike im in for sure i just dont want to pay or have the money taken out of my account then another one becomes available locally or used here on the forum and i have to wait for other guys to buy for me to get mine.... its a wait game I'm in for sure as long as it ships out soon after i pay for it... Just how much more ppl do we need for the group purchase?

therein lies the problem, we don't charge anyone until the day we ship, but we need a FIRM commitment that you are going to buy it. If we get 15 people that say yes and 6 drop out then we don't have what we need to make this happen. right now we need 7 more. If we don't get there we will try again another time. This is why a rarely do GP's but someone asked for one

Will there be any available if the group purchase falls through?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Put my order in around 12:30 central time today. Steve told me that he thought there were 10 orders in. Did a couple back out?

Surely there's a few more people out there wanting one.