Powerlogger file help

GangsterMD

Turbo'd since '95
Ok I'm really new at the scan tool and powerlogger basics. I've attached a zipped powerlogger file. I'd really appreciate it if I could get some feedback and tips :D Also I'm wondering why the vacuum/boost isn't working? I went into help and did the ctrl b with the engine not running? I thought it was working originally, but not in this file. I've also got a knock problem, when I stab the throttle a bit the kr goes to 15. You'll see in the frames. This is a new rebuild with many new parts, and I've got a few bugs to work out.
Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• idle.zip
    35.5 KB · Views: 45
everything looks good except something is hitting the header when you let off the throttle. if you match up the tps end frame it is showing peak knock. check you strap or motor mounts as well as your dowpipe. as far as the boost/ vacuum did you hook up the map green wire to the powerlogger

I put HR mounts in it, and I do have a downpipe issue - that is it's too close to the "A" arm (another thread running on that one) but it's not hitting unless the suspension compresses. I wonder if the intercooler could be setting off the knock detector? I put in a Precision stretched intercooler and honestly it was a real pita. I just thought of that now. If I remember right it was tight tight to the turbo, and I had to modify the drivers side bracket and the aluminum passenger side bracket to get it to fit. Plus the shroud was hitting the back of the fan. I had to relocate the low speed (or high speed?) resistor/relay whatever it is. I was going to go to a dual fan later and hoped that would gain some clearance. But regardless, could the turbo be rattling on the ic? As for the green wire, yes it was hooked to the powerlogger, and I checked the voltage. I guess I need to check the connection and voltage again. Anything else spotted? It's not idling real smooth but it hasn't ran very long.