powerlogger and 6.1 chip need help

LUKESGN

Evil GN
attach a file of a log. I recently installed a power logger and 6.1 chip. I been picking up this knock issue around 5 to 10psi and pass that range knock starts to go away. I'm lost! I notice my AFR reading looks incorrect can someone tell what i did wrong? I had the same issue with the 5.7 chip.

60lbs injectors
translator and 3.5 maf
alky
lc-2 wide band
6.1chip
unlock up trans
double pumper but one is only running racetronix 340lp

Attachments

• pl1.dat
    51 KB · Views: 20

LUKESGN

Evil GN
ok let me know if file can be viewed because i click on it and no luck on my side. if someone can help me on how to save where i can send it to people.

SCOOBY DOO

I'M NOT A MONSTER, I'M JUST AHEAD OF THE CURVE!!!
You say you have an LC2 WB. Looking at the drop box it isn't offered. Contact Eric.

dynoman

When logging put the car in 3rd , you don't need for it to shift into 4th .
If that was full throttle , your not getting to 4.5v + , need to adj TPS or take the floor mat out from under the gas pedal .

LUKESGN

Evil GN
When logging put the car in 3rd , you don't need for it to shift into 4th .
If that was full throttle , your not getting to 4.5v + , need to adj TPS or take the floor mat out from under the gas pedal .
Not doing full throttle just getting into the pedal. I adjusted the tps 44 already. I have that tps and map jumper harness for the alky. I went under my dash passenger side ran wire to the green wire to the power logger and no luck on boost reading? Wondering because I'm using the jumper harness.

Last edited:

SCOOBY DOO

I'M NOT A MONSTER, I'M JUST AHEAD OF THE CURVE!!!
No doing full throttle just getting into the pedal. I adjusted the to 44 already.
WB doesn't take over to 70 percent throttle. Make sure both sensors are working correctly. Junk in equals junk out.