power master pump

By pump do you mean master cylinder??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no, the pump that is attached to the motor that is under the master cylinder. it creates the pressure in the accumulator.

I know what the pump does but if you re-read your first post your asking if anybody has a power master with a bad motor. The motor on the bottom is what pressurizes the system. So you need some one with a good motor laying around. What your calling the pump is in fact the motor. Sorry my spare one I have has a bad motor.

I know what the pump does but if you re-read your first post your asking if anybody has a power master with a bad motor. The motor on the bottom is what pressurizes the system. So you need some one with a good motor laying around. What your calling the pump is in fact the motor. Sorry my spare one I have has a bad motor.

the motor that you replied about has a pump attached to it! it is serviceable, just separate the 2 halves and i can put your good pump with my good motor! are you sure it is the motor that is burnt out? does it blow the fuse? or does the unit just keep running?