Power Logger and SD2 problem

Amab145

Hey guys, hoping I can get some help here. While tuning in the PL software today, I didn't like how the car was responding to the adjustments I was making, so I went back and uploaded the log I had yesterday when the car ran decent and sent it from my laptop to the PL. When I did, all hell broke loose. The car would start and immediately die, so when I went and looked at the Target AFR, VE, and Spark tables, they were all screwed up, now the car won't run at all.

When I view the log, all the tables are fine. When i try and upload them to the PL, they go crazy. Here are some pictures of what my tables look like when viewing the log as well as after I send it to the PL. Please HELP!!! I am running the most recent version of PL software.
PL1.JPG
PL1.JPG

Attachments

• PL2.JPG
    PL2.JPG
    740.2 KB · Views: 149
  • PL3.JPG
    PL3.JPG
    815.9 KB · Views: 140
  • PL4.JPG
    PL4.JPG
    538.1 KB · Views: 162
  • pl6.JPG
    pl6.JPG
    725.9 KB · Views: 173
  • PL7.JPG
    PL7.JPG
    543.8 KB · Views: 144
  • PL8.JPG
    PL8.JPG
    638.9 KB · Views: 137
something happened, you must have uploaded a bad file or something. email me the tune file you uploaded and any old tune files.

Bob

you should be able to reset the system to defaults and get it running again.

B

I did reset the system by putting a 1 in box 16, and all 16 boxes reset, however the VE, Spark, and AFR tables remain unchanged. I emailed you the most recent log

Apparently I am. I never saved a tune file. I thought they were one in the same, huge mistake on my part. How do I get a tune file to get it running where I can adjust it from there? I screwed it up big time i guess.

i emailed you one

pulling the tune file out of a log (there is one saved there as a reference) would be a good feature though.

B

Great thanks so much Bob. I will Save the one you sent me as a tune first. Obviously I don't know what the hell i'm doing with this software at all, I'm still very new at it. I am familiar with EFI Live coming from the SBC and diesel background, and that is how EFI Live worked, a tune and a log file were essentially one in the same. I could log something, adjust it and re-upload it as a "new" tune. My bad.

that would be a cool feature. at the moment, all the tuning needs to be done online. so a bit different than tuning based on logs.

Bob