Power Logger and Scanmaster upgrade question

Turbo Keith

TURBO KEITH
PLEASE NOTE MY COMPUTER SKILLS ARE VERY LOW SO PLEASE TAKE IN CONSIDERATION WHEN ANSWERING
We just installed the PL and chip in Scan master , Got is hoked up with the lap top in the car and have some understanding of how it works . Question is when I start the car up SCN 2.2 Will flash up on the SM then PL 24.8 will flash , then blank . What supposed to happen next ? Thank you Keith

Make sure the scanmaster data wire is connected to the powerlogger module SCM terminal. Also go into the scanmaster options in the powerlogger software (while connected and monitoring), and make sure Scanmaster G is not checked.

IMG_0555 (1).jpg

Where is this part installed ? I have put the new chip in the scanmaster and I know it connects to # 7 , I see it has a sticky back

You can put it anywhere that is convenient for you. Some put it in the glove box, others stick it somewhere behind the glove box.

So do I run the white wire that come with the PL to the piece that the SM hooks up to ? and the black wire to the laptop when I wanna go and test it out ? I'm sorry for all the dumb questions , just confused . Keith