Power Logger and scanmaster sale and other

boostedturbotom

Miami Dade County
I'm gonna upgrade to a fast I selling power logger with a scanmaster 2.1 with the gn shade hood $350.00 shipping included . Maf $ 150.00 shipping included . Modded computer with turbo tweak chip for 72 lb inj. $200.00 shipping included .

I'm gonna upgrade to a fast I selling power logger with a scanmaster 2.1 with the gn shade hood $350.00 shipping included . Maf $ 150.00 shipping included . Modded computer with turbo tweak chip for 72 lb inj. $200.00 shipping included .

What is a shade hood? do you have a pic? and is that the lowest you will do on power logger and scan master?:smile:

scanmaster shade hood

What is a shade hood? do you have a pic? and is that the lowest you will do on power logger and scan master?:smile:

shade hood goes over the scanmaster it has a power six logo and buick motorsport logo also . Oh thats the best price on that unless you live in Miami and you can pick it up .;)

seperate the power logger

would you seperate the power logger and the scanmaster???

sorry i cannot seperate because the scanmaster has a chip that comes with PL , its already installed,that makes the scanmaster read faster and diff parameters a/f ,egts you do need an a/f sensor then it will work ;) I do have egt amplifer for the PL you just need your own EGT wire.:cool:

sorry i cannot seperate because the scanmaster has a chip that comes with PL , its already installed,that makes the scanmaster read faster and diff parameters a/f ,egts you do need an a/f sensor then it will work ;) I do have egt amplifer for the PL you just need your own EGT wire.:cool:

How much would you want for egt amplifier?
do you have the instructions for it also?