Powder coated valve covers

Just went n watched a bunch of clips of d.o.h. on YouTube, common theme in the comments is those years were the best times of many ppls lives, one guy said typical Friday evening was playing football in the front yard then coming in to watch incredible hulk dukes of Hazzard then Dallas.. shit throw in a pepperoni pizza 2 liter of coke & a bag of Lays u were in heaven.. wtf happened to us???

The basement dwelling lefties took over.:mad:
Had to of been a master plan hatched long ago, I predict this crap will go too far for too long and they will wake the sleeping peaceful dogs, at that point the pendulum will swing

Had to of been a master plan hatched long ago, I predict this crap will go too far for too long and they will wake the sleeping peaceful dogs, at that point the pendulum will swing

For sure, the giant seems to be slowly waking from his slumber and once he does it will be game on. If you sit at least around here and listen people are getting angry. The DemonRats have lied about everything so why not the chinese virus too. How long will people wear the face diaper and not be able to really socialize plus all the stories coming out now from reputable sources about how the deaths have been hyper inflated along with infections.
I don't know anyone who has had the virus, nobody I know said they know anyone either and my friend's ex is a registered nurse and none at her hospital.
If y'all research the elitists with the rothchilds at the top of the pyramid have been planning a world takeover for well over a century. An evil evil lot they be.

Just went n watched a bunch of clips of d.o.h. on YouTube, common theme in the comments is those years were the best times of many ppls lives, one guy said typical Friday evening was playing football in the front yard then coming in to watch incredible hulk dukes of Hazzard then Dallas.. shit throw in a pepperoni pizza 2 liter of coke & a bag of Lays u were in heaven.. wtf happened to us???

And we could have it back again if the Christians and Patriots all stood up they could stop it in it's tracks. Like the cuomo admitted, if 18 million new yorkers said no what could he do. Speaking of the cuomo asshole, the other day he ordered the craft brewers couldn't sell drinks unless the customers sat down and had food with it. This asswipe must lay awake at night thinking up these things. So the brewers are including some "cuomo chips", true, now with each drink. :ROFLMAO: F that guy.

Nice! About a half million views and 3,000 comments. Surprising that boob tube hasn't taken it down for being racist and truthful.