Powder coated bumpers

TelegraphGn

My front and rear bumpers have a few chips and are starting to show their age, has anyone had their bumpers powder coated. Just wondering how well they have held up and if there is a noticeable color difference between the bumpers and the fillers. Any pics out there

Mine turned out great, no chips or marks for 3 years. Sorry, no pics, car is in storage

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

just had mine done and it was the best decision I ever made, looks beautiful...durability outstanding, I'll get some pics soon...make sure whoever does it applies black base and a clear, similar to two-stage paint application

Mine matched the factory paint well, the shop I went to had about 5 shades of black to choose from

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have no doubt the powder coat will hold up probably better than paint. My only concern is how well they match up. I'll have to check and see if they have some samples. Thx

I have no doubt the powder coat will hold up probably better than paint. My only concern is how well they match up. I'll have to check and see if they have some samples. Thx
speaking from experience, unless your body paint is old/oxidized, black is black, there is no metallic/pearl variation, high gloss coating will match very well