Posting Pictures

sd-slider

NOWUFFO
This was posted in the previous push-back post and Mike and I wanted to start a new thread to make sure everyone caught the latest change in the date.

Since masks may be required, we have decided to make pants optional...except for Lou!

Be safe and let's take the extra time to fix what needs fixin' and muster up more TB's to take us past the Hundo mark!

=Eric

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 114
As a bonus,
The long sleeve event T-shirts may now actually be wearable with the event moved to November. :whistle:

IT'S OFFICIAL.

We've pulled the plug on the Bates show for this year. If you had this date set aside to get your Turbo Buick fix, all is not lost.
Ralph is planning on stepping in and doing a Turbo Buick event on this day. Not sure if it will be a gathering, cruise or what. I'll post a link here in the next couple days for the new thread.

We'll see everyone June 6th 2021 for the next Bates Nut Farm car show.

Can I buy one of the T shirts from you? I figure the $$ could go toward raffle prizes for next year.

Neal

i would buy one if you sell them mike, mapquest said it's like 1 day and 17 hours :(

This was posted in the previous push-back post and Mike and I wanted to start a new thread to make sure everyone caught the latest change in the date.

Since masks may be required, we have decided to make pants optional...except for Lou!

Be safe and let's take the extra time to fix what needs fixin' and muster up more TB's to take us past the Hundo mark!

=Eric

Where might a bad assed Cadillac ATSV be parked in this cluster??

Is it really going to a TB meet this time , or just a bunch of us cool car, mostly Buick guys getting together this time?

Lots of decisions to be made for Bates, 2020. The times have been a big game changer.

Although exclusivity does have it's own benefits. I.E. Giveaways, Prizes that Spool and SD Slider work extremely HARD for.........

I'm a fan of Buicks only, but can it survive? I, for one, want to see that happen.

The rest of YOU GUYS need to make it happen.

How do you stand???????????

Will you show up?

Last edited: