Posting Pictures ??

dynoman

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
I just tried to post a pic and the error stated file to large for server to process . Is this due to the site problems we are having ? I have loaded pictures ( files ) larger than this before . This one is 5600 KB . Sam

Anyone know the max file size for pictures ???

Same problem Sam. Can't load a single pic. :(
Thanks Charlie , I thought it was Me . I hope they get it fixed soon , I've got a thread I want to start on disc brake & suspension upgrade I'm doing and it's tough without pics .

I just use facebook. I upload it and change the facebook setting so only i can see it. Then I copy the link from facebook and post it here using the image url button. You could do the same with photobucket or another photo hosting site.

I hate using a service like that. Besides, if something happens to the service then the pics go away. We have several posts showing how to do something and the pics just aren't there any more.

Yeah that's true, hopefully we can upload pics directly again one day. It puts more stress on the servers however and we all know how bad they are already.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I hate using a service like that. Besides, if something happens to the service then the pics go away. We have several posts showing how to do something and the pics just aren't there any more.
I like using my digital camera for pics then remove the SD card put it in my lap top and load right from it , simple , just how us old guys like it.

Well , it looks like my pictures are not too large for the server to process anymore .(y) If someone changed or fixed the site , Thank You , Sam