posting for a friend barn find number 231 syclone rollor

troyzT

The store on this is its a 1991 gmc syclone, barn find the owner buddy was getting a divorce and stared to burn this before the x wife took it and my customer back in the 93 put it out before it burnt. I fixing his other one right know and its a rollor. the frontend is burnit to the dash thats all gone its rolls know the tires got hot you get frame, cab,bed the awd, the rearend and no cladding he is keeping that and the doors best offer call 636-456-4110 located in outside of stl mo

I hear you are the guy to talk to about getting on the Syty web site. If you can help I would appreciate it.

The store on this is its a 1991 gmc syclone, barn find the owner buddy was getting a divorce and stared to burn this before the x wife took it and my customer back in the 93 put it out before it burnt. I fixing his other one right know and its a rollor. the frontend is burnit to the dash thats all gone its rolls know the tires got hot you get frame, cab,bed the awd, the rearend and no cladding he is keeping that and the doors best offer call 636-456-4110 located in outside of stl mo
he is asking $1500 obo

Post the pics.
If its the one from Craig's list
Wait till u guys see it
I wont say no more

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Is this thing still available or around? If so please PM me a contact number....