Post pics of your hot air set up( under the hood pics)

1379633739008.jpg

1379633770488.jpg

1379633797247.jpg

1379633820927.jpg

Jerryl....the last couple of photos you posted....is that an 86-87 coil and module? I can see the caspers adapter plate under it....

turbo6x2 that looks very nice. Did you fab up that heat shield at the rear behind turbo.

I noticed none of your cars have a blow off valve, no one runs them on a hot air car? And if you can run one where would the best place to put one?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Here's mine I just bought to keep me sane while I do a bumper to bumper resto of my 87.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381194082850.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381194082850.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 395
Lol. " . . . . .. as long as they correspond with the associated coil. "
I figured it should have been clarified for you. If you take the coil for 1/4, you can swap the wires for those cylinders around, and it should not matter because both fire at the same time.

Only one of each pair of cylinders has air-fuel mixture in it when the coil fires off, that cylinder ignites and consumes most of the voltage potential, the other does nothing. Which has mixture is controlled by the camshaft pulsing valves and the computer pulsing injectors.

One plug has normal polarity with center electrode as firing tip and side electrode as ground, the other has the two electrodes swapped around. The plugs are identical, however, so it can't possibly matter which is wired to which end of the coil.

You could stagger the pairs so it looks like a distributor and it shouldn't matter.