Position of RJC power plate

well I guess I was wrong ....that is how I have seen them run....be kool to see and air flow test each way....see if any measurable difference....

I had a one inch spacer, but it made the up pipe hit my Hoodskinz hood pad.

I was doing some other stuff and went with a half inch spacer to avoid the hood pad rub. That worked for the hood pad rub.

At the same time, I installed the RJC power plate on top of the intake and under the spacer. I thought that was what the directions said, though I cant find them online.

To be honest, I feel I may have lost some low end power. I used to be able to light the rear tires off at will, from a dead stop or at a 30/40 MPH punch.

Doesn't happen anymore. Did I do it wrong?

I was doing some other stuff and went with a half inch spacer to avoid the hood pad rub. That worked for the hood pad rub.

At the same time, I installed the RJC power plate on top of the intake and under the spacer. I thought that was what the directions said, though I cant find them online.

To be honest, I feel I may have lost some low end power. I used to be able to light the rear tires off at will, from a dead stop or at a 30/40 MPH punch.

cruz performance offers an angled spacer now to get rid of you rubbing issue :p

cruz performance offers an angled spacer now to get rid of you rubbing issue :p
Got one of those Cruz angled plenum spacers on too, but my HR Parts motor mounts raise the engine by 1/2”, so To gain some extra clearance I installed a
2-1/2” up pipe on my Precision SLIC & also had 1” removed from it & bead rolled again.
Fits like a glove now with lots of hood clearance for my HoodSkinz Hood Liner 👍

Got one of those Cruz angled plenum spacers on too, but my HR Parts motor mounts raise the engine by 1/2”, so To gain some extra clearance I installed a
2-1/2” up pipe on my Precision SLIC & also had 1” removed from it & bead rolled again.
Fits like a glove now with lots of hood clearance for my HoodSkinz Hood Liner 👍
nice!! info sir!!

spacers have been proven to be useless...or overrated ....kinda like a 70 mm TB ...:D...until into 9 sec power...just sayin

Can't say for sure if it would make a difference one way or the other but it would only take a few min to swap it around and find out...

It would probably need to be done on a dyno to see if there is a real differences between having the pp on top or under a spacer under a controlled test. Need to log a lot of parameters to compare.

On one car here the plate is on the intake.
Plugs are all uniform.
I think it all works the same personally
The air hits the plate then drops down regardless of a .5 inch elevated drop or not its forced induction.