Porting services & (pricing)

Ok so I’m I’m the middle of having a stoker done and I’m kicking around the idea of having my GN1 aluminum heads ported and was wondering what the pricing is to have a set done and who to use I’m in the mid Atlantic area

I sent you a message with pictures and as stated above me price is really dependent on how far u want to go with them .

The 2k is for full race porting I want to upgrade my turbo all so but I guess I should do the heads now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The saying the power is in the heads is definitely true .

Nothing is stopping me just looking for some input as to if it would be worth the $$$$ or to put that money elsewhere in my build
well since i know how fast an iron head can go ported vs unported,and i know how fast an unported and ported aluminum head can run.i will ask the question how fast do you want to run,that will determine if i should advise you to spend the money.

here i will word it like this if one wants to run 9 sec passes they can do it on unported aluminum or ported iron heads with the right combo.if you spend alot of money on porting you will just register a lower boost number on the gauge to make the same power you could have made with less porting on the head with a higher number.an example 800hp at 30psi vs 800hp at 25psi but thousands more to lower it