Ported intake, 109 block, injectors, 2 cranks, ECM, balancer, VC breathers, etc

fullahotair

1. Ported lower intake and upper plenum (not ported) - ported to match the blue felpro stock replacement gasket. The EGR tower has been gound down and welded. There is small hole drilled in the front of the intake, that is plugged with a brass fitting. Don't know why it was there, but it poses no issue. It taps into the water passage. $250

2. 1 std/std turbo crank - $200

3. 1 .010/.010 turbocrank that will likely need turn down again or a good polish - $75

4. Billet Valve cover breather (pair) - $40

5. Stock ECM, you'll need the both chips for the GN, this is the 1227148 ECM which the GN uses, but out of another car, so you'll need the GN calibration chip. - $30

6. Black painted valve covers - $30

7. Stock heads - $50 for the pair

8. 009 42.5 lb injectors. Bought these news, maybe 5K miles on them. No surpises, just moving up. $120

9. 109 block - std bore $300. I might be able to get it delivered to BPG, but no promises...otherwise pickup is preferred.

10. 2 harmonic balancer's - $40

All parts are plus shipping... Pics can be found here. If you need any more or have a question let me know....

2011-07-18 19:11 pictures from random pictures photos on webshots

Thanks
Nate

Thanks
Nate

Found the link to the pics.

I'll pass on the breathers. Was thinking they were a matched set.

Thanks.

Hi. Yeah I have pics in the Link at the end of my first pics. If you need more, just let me know.

Thanks nate

I have the Maft pro unit. I am sending the chip back to get burned for the larger injectors I bought

Thanks,
Nate

One of balancers has been sold, sale pending on the std/std crank....

Other items are still available...

Ported Intake - new price $225

42.5 injectors - $100

Thanks,
Nate

Intake is pending payment..

Injectors - i'll do $100 shipped

Valve cover breathers - $30 shipped

all other parts make offers...

Thanks
Nate

Interested in stock heads. Untouched? How much shipped to 52060? Thanks --Jerry

I'm interested in the valve covers and the harmonic balancer. Are they still available? How much shipped to 74014? Thanks