Port Comm Error

mzunino

I have FAST 2.010 with Windows 10. I keep getting a Port Comm error. Is there a download from FAST so I can connect my laptop?
1530717715114.png

You need to be sure you're using the correct USB adaptor. They are all white

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Should the version I have work with Windows 10? Looks like its only supported to Windows 7. It worked on my old Vista version

that manhattan cable works on mine with win 10 ,but the cable driver needs to be correct . i believe the newer drivers available online make that old cable inoperative , try the driver from ccom folder

is your xfi 2.0 updated to 2.05 , if so thats 2.01 ccom and not the ccom program version you should be using ..2.05 has a build date of 2014 and supports the added tables and functions that 2.05 has

It hasn't been updated. I am using the original software that came with the FAST. Do I need to download another version? My build date is Oct 2011

So you think it's a driver update in the Com folder that should fix it even with the old cable? Not trying to be dense just want to understand

yes the online drivers that prolific has and 10 will install for you were designed to kill old cables because many were bootlegged , the old drivers still work im still using my old manhattan cables with win 10

I followed the attached thread instructions. This is what my Device Manager shows the screen shots below but it still doesn't work. Any thoughts on next steps?