• Comp

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Holset

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
I chose other cause Holset isnt on the list lol
received_10208447110049930.jpeg

Last edited:
That's tough. I have an old pair of INDY Mitsubishi ceramic turbos, A pair of 70 GTQ's, a Te69, PT80, a Limit Engineering 76, a GT4780 and an old Te63 ( Reed modified) into a 66. They all make my cars go faster!

Im not to sure Bison is a brand of turbo,despite knowing more than everyone else and having the most votes so far.:)

Bison for me because:
He is a vendor
Won't steer you wrong
Has great service
His turbo will be proven for my goal.

Last edited:
Im not to sure Bison is a brand of turbo,despite knowing more than everyone else and having the most votes so far.:)

I thought of that but I knew Bison sold a lot of turbos so I wanted him to get credit, instead of having to be in the 'Other' category.

Reed at WORK has been doing this for over 20 years...

Pete at Precision has been doing this.. well.. when I got into these cars 13 years ago people talked about him like he had been doing turbos for years already..

But hey, they aren't on Facebook on this forum actively posting incredibly helpful information for the people on here, so I think most people forget they even exist. I'm not a PTE fan but I will give credit where credit is due.

Reed at WORK has been doing this for over 20 years...

Pete at Precision has been doing this.. well.. when I got into these cars 13 years ago people talked about him like he had been doing turbos for years already..

But hey, they aren't on Facebook on this forum actively posting incredibly helpful information for the people on here, so I think most people forget they even exist. I'm not a PTE fan but I will give credit where credit is due.
I have read nothing but great reviews about Reed. Is he a vendor?

That's kind of a loaded question considering PTE is the only company that makes the Buick housing outa all the possible choices, so it's plug and pray. And on this board, god for bid you make a disparaging remark about PTE.....it's like heresy! Also, Work is a vendor for BW and Garrett, so you're kinda splittin the vote. Pretty much outside of the GN bubble not many people use PTE, they're all smarter then that.....

Reed's gotta lot of knowledge!

I have read nothing but great reviews about Reed. Is he a vendor?

Reed is a standup guy through and through.

He is not a vendor, but I am. As far as I know I am the only WORK turbo vendor on this site.

On a side note, Reed actually sponsors my personal car, separate from our BoostedRPS company.