POLL: Type of tree for TAI

Should TAI be sportsman tree or pro tree

• Total voters

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
Cast your ballot below if you have raced or plan to race TAI this year..... Keep in mind that TAI is a heads up class just like TSO, TSM, THS, etc...

I have never run on a Pro tree but I agree that it should be the same as other classes...vote cast

Bryan

Pro tree is fun. I can't remember the last time I had a redlight on a pro tree, but I do know I redlight all the time on a sportsmans. Plus it'll give us another couple tenths against JD when he goes on green.

Has always been a sportsman tree...... Most of all racers have been running the same tree as they do when there at there home track

I personally like a sportsman tree that's my vote

Not going to vote since I don't plan on running tai again but as a past racer of the class here's my opinion.

Pro-tree if for no other reason than it helps the people that want to run 2 classes, I've done it myself and it can throw you off your game.

image.jpg

Honestly JD we're not wanting to change the tree I just did that to aggravate you lol..... Because obviously as everyone can see you are the only one that voted for the long tree

As long as its not JD in a 2 piece im great!!!!! Oh wait a min, you said hot. theres NO WAY JD can be mistaken for hot....

I just spit purple drank across the room.........

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Guys................. your not going to believe this but JD sent me a picture of him not in a 2 piece, but a 1 piece... Not sure yall wanna see this...:dead::wtf: