POLL: TAI dinner thursday night

Dinner Choice

• Total voters
Someone already has that job........trust me I'll be one of the last ones to be HEADING HOME!!

:):):):)

Mike Bernard, aka SpoolFool has not only stepped up and donated an item to the TAI class but is also sending $100.00 in cash to " cover the first round of drinks" for those of us attending Thursdays dinner !!!
He is sending the package to my house for me to deliver to BG. I cant wait to see the "item" he has donated!!!!!! Mike will not be able to attend BG but he requested that we get tons of pictures for him so everyone needs to keep this in mind .

Please take time to thank Mike for his generosity
Bryan

Thanks Bryan for setting this up.:)
Here's what I'm sending to Bryan for the event.

Thursday night, first round is on Spoolfool. Drinks or horderves. I included some stickers and about 35 fun meter pins. If the Thursday night doesn't go well for you, simply adjust your fun meter down to "MIN" and blame it all on Bryan for setting this stupid thing up. If you find yourself having a blast, then swing the needle to "MAX" and raise a glass to The Fool. :D (Spoolfool that is).:D

For the drawing, I snuck out a prototype, one piece rear spoiler that is still in the development stage. You guys will be the first to see it. Let me know what you think.

Have fun and I want to see PICS!:)

Mike Barnard

That's is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

U DA MAN!!!!

Pics and video for SURE!!!

Thank again for sponsoring the FUNNIEST class of RACERS EVER!!!!