POLL: Should JD be allowed to attend TAI in BG

What say you???

• Total voters

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
We will let the people decide... Sorry JD majority rules. This will save u gas money!! You will thank me later ;-)

Last edited:
It's 1/8 mile, JD will be seeing bumpers anyways. I have a slip when we ran TAI elims a couple years ago, my 10.7 pass to his 10.2 pass I only lost the 1/8 by thousandths of a second (I had blown header gaskets and couldn't 60 ft). It's going to be anyone's game to win I think. More the merrier as JD would say!

Glad to see everyone is on the same page!!!!

Surprise surprise surprise are coming YOUR WAY!!

I say we make it a 32 car ladder, and JD needs to hot lap it and run everyone in the first round of eliminations.

I say we make it a 32 car ladder, and JD needs to hot lap it and run everyone in the first round of eliminations.
we're going to make JD run himself first round now he's really scratching his head trying to figure that one out

Actually, after all the elims are done, I'd like to write an iOS app that takes all the runs from qual and elims for each racer and randomly pick a run for them for their qualifier to ladder it and see what the results are for elims. I suspect some upsets. Also was going to virtualize it so anyone can add their slips from an actual race event and throw themselves in the mix. Perhaps it could identify the actual indexes for a new class or two on a gaussian curve.

Actually, after all the elims are done, I'd like to write an iOS app that takes all the runs from qual and elims for each racer and randomly pick a run for them for their qualifier to ladder it and see what the results are for elims. I suspect some upsets. Also was going to virtualize it so anyone can add their slips from an actual race event and throw themselves in the mix. Perhaps it could identify the actual indexes for a new class or two on a gaussian curve.

Whoa whoa..... Now hang on. JD read ur post and his head exploded as he cant find the "any" key on the keyboard