POLL: Entry Fee for TAI

How much will the entry fee be for TAI?? (self funded)

• $20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $25

• $50

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
There has really been no payouts for the this class so the racers have self funded it. In the past right before 1st round we have paid money out of our pockets. What we will do with the money is once it is all collected, for example: ($40 entry + 10 cars = $400) we will do a 50/50 drawing before 1st round eliminations. the first 50% ($200) we will do 2 name draws, each winner will receive $100, the remaining monies ($200) will be divided between the winner & runner up. We will also do drawings for the vendor giveaways as well.

In order for your vote to count you need to have participated in and/or sponsored TAI in the past 3 years...

Aaaaaaaanyway we would like to see how much YOU the racers think would be a fair number to charge. Obviously the higher the entry fee the higher the rewards. This thread will determine entry fee for TAI at BG this year

Sounds great,wher else can u go an have a chance to ,.WIN MONEY just for participating.

For the past few years we have done this, I was lucky enough to win half the pot last year!!!!

So guys and girls make ur plans now, you won't want to miss the excitement!!

I vote $35.... actually all I had to do to put JD on the trailer was show up at the starting line...;)

I know my vote doesnt count but opinions matter and in my opinion 35 is not too much to ask for a good time...:)

I know my vote doesnt count but opinions matter and in my opinion 35 is not too much to ask for a good time...:)

Hope you join us this year, sounds like there are gonna be a LOT OF SURPRISES!!!!

Last edited:
Hope you join us this year, sounds like there are gonna be a LOT OF SURPRISES!!!!
Thats the plan, already got it on my work schedule to be off so the wife and I can spend the week in Kentucky.
Its 1100 miles from here in good ol' Ingleside TX to Bowling Green Kentucky

No JD, his right foot is going to be much better than yours. At least he does not leave the starting line at a ridiculous amount of boost and tear crap up

There has really been no payouts for the this class so the racers have self funded it. In the past right before 1st round we have paid money out of our pockets. What we will do with the money is once it is all collected, for example: ($40 entry + 10 cars = $400) we will do a 50/50 drawing before 1st round eliminations. the first 50% ($200) we will do 2 name draws, each winner will receive $100, the remaining monies ($200) will be divided between the winner & runner up. We will also do drawings for the vendor giveaways as well.

In order for your vote to count you need to have participated in and/or sponsored TAI in the past 3 years...

Aaaaaaaanyway we would like to see how much YOU the racers think would be a fair number to charge. Obviously the higher the entry fee the higher the rewards. This thread will determine entry fee for TAI at BG this year
Hey Mr Alligator clip.. there was a payout. You just didn't win. (y)
I paid out 350 and 150 1st and 2nd..

I like the honey pot idea of putting extra cash in.. at least you'll have a chance of winning that :whistle: :D

There has always been a cash payout from Juilio....with his GREAT PRODUCT WE ALL have the BEST TIME!!

Sorry Julio.... didn t mean to say u was a tight wad... JD TOLD ME YOUR WERE. Just sayin :)