POLL: Bowling Green GS Nats TAI 1/4 mile vs 1/8th mile

Racers Choice: 1/8th or 1/4 mile

• Total voters
That was tougher than the 2012 election. Wheres my "I Voted" sticker?
JD, at least I would be able to understand Clints writing.
Yours would be something like this:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):)!!!!!!!! Clik the rite BuTTon!!! WoWWW!!!!!! Then......WoW!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):)!!!!!!!! Clik the rite BuTTon!!! WoWWW!!!!!! Then......WoW!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!

Haha haha

Thanks I needed a good laugh this morning.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Hey guys u have to vote at the top of the page please......
Just click which one you want!!
Do we need to have Clint print you instructions on how to read the votes that were cast ?
I will save him the trouble...
OK JD, move your mouse pointer to the top of the page....I will wait for you....are you there yet? .....
Now hold your pointer over the votes cast for 1/8 th mile .....click on the number ......are you still with me? ....
Now if you have made it this far and have clicked on the number you will see the screen names of those people that actually know how to cast a vote....the names on the list read from left to right, separated by commas, these are put there to help you understand that more than one person voted. If you read it slowly you will be able to figure it out as there are no words that are all caps....just so you know , you can repeat this procedure and click on the number associated with the people who voted for the 1/4 mile too....
Hopefully I typed this slow enough that you could follow along.....let me know if I need to re-type with all caps or if I just need to have the last word in each sentence in all caps.....:)

Bryan

Man go away for a day and look what I miss!!!!!!

Comic relief one and ALL!!!!!

Do we need to have Clint print you instructions on how to read the votes that were cast ?
I will save him the trouble...
OK JD, move your mouse pointer to the top of the page....I will wait for you....are you there yet? .....
Now hold your pointer over the votes cast for 1/8 th mile .....click on the number ......are you still with me? ....
Now if you have made it this far and have clicked on the number you will see the screen names of those people that actually know how to cast a vote....the names on the list read from left to right, separated by commas, these are put there to help you understand that more than one person voted. If you read it slowly you will be able to figure it out as there are no words that are all caps....just so you know , you can repeat this procedure and click on the number associated with the people who voted for the 1/4 mile too....
Hopefully I typed this slow enough that you could follow along.....let me know if I need to re-type with all caps or if I just need to have the last word in each sentence in all caps.....:)

Bryan

Holy COW!!!!!!!!

I don't know what to say.........WOW !!!!!!!!

So it is 1/8 mile now? Guess those 26 x 10 slicks will work out perfect. Now if I can only get that bottom middle nut on my new race headers to be accessible to tighten...

So it is 1/8 mile now? Guess those 26 x 10 slicks will work out perfect. Now if I can only get that bottom middle nut on my new race headers to be accessible to tighten...

Majority rules and now appears as if 1/8th mile so far