POLL: Bowling Green GS Nats TAI 1/4 mile vs 1/8th mile

Racers Choice: 1/8th or 1/4 mile

• Total voters

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
We would like to see what the TAI racers want and It will be majority that wins. If you plan on running TAI in BG this year we want to see what type of TAI racing you would like to participate in... There has been quite a response to the 1/8th mile thread lots lets see what YOU THE RACERS want........

Lets begin.

Poll will be open until October 1st....

Ok boys and girls...........HOW MANY TAI RACERS CAN WE GET!!!!!

Come on and JOIN in on FUNNIEST CLASS around!!!!!

See ya all at the races!!!!

I've never raced 1/8 yet, but I hear it's easier on parts, so I may be able to race this year if we do that!

I've never raced 1/8 yet, but I hear it's easier on parts, so I may be able to race this year if we do that!

That's kinda what our thought process was as well and yes much less stress on parts not to mention getting more class racers, running close to 140 in a 25 year old car with 55 highlighted on the speedo and it gets buried before the 1/8th mile.... thats quite enuff for alot of people....

That's kinda what our thought process was as well and yes much less stress on parts not to mention getting more class racers, running close to 140 in a 25 year old car with 55 highlighted on the speedo and it gets buried before the 1/8th mile.... thats quite enuff for alot of people....

I agree ...

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Ok boys and girls...........HOW MANY TAI RACERS CAN WE GET!!!!!

Come on and JOIN in on FUNNIEST CLASS around!!!!!

See ya all at the races!!!!

Now this will also be a big disadvantage for JD..... he wont be able to rely on his 38+ psi of boost to make up for what he lacks on the starting line... he will be sayin "boost dont fail me now!!".. what we can do is let JD run to 1000 feet to make him feel better

Last edited:
Now this will also be a big disadvantage for JD..... he wont be able to rely on his 38+ psi of boost to make up for what he lacks on the starting line... he will be sayin "boost dont fail me now!!".. what we can do is let JD run to 1000 feet to make him feel better

hahahahaha!

We will see my friend!!!!!

;);););)

I kinda like the idea of 1/8 mile. I have been forced to run 1/8th at local track because of gearing issues. I might keep my 255/50/16 DR's on stock rims to do this.

I kinda like the idea of 1/8 mile. I have been forced to run 1/8th at local track because of gearing issues. I might keep my 255/50/16 DR's on stock rims to do this.

you need to VOTE!!!!!

top of the page click little button.........................................do we need Clint to print you some instructions he's REAL GOOD AT THAT!!!!!!!!!

;);););)

Don't put up with JDs crap...... If you need me to bust him up a little lemme know as I luckily get to spend time with him in a few days....

So theres me, slogn, JD, and shane and as u can see JD dont even know where camera is..... think he spotted a cheezeburger in the distance or something... the 3 muskateers and the village idiot actually looking towards his village (3rd from left)

Attachments

• 1400875917426.jpg
    1400875917426.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
1/8 mile works for me.......
Still need to see what my car will do in the 1/4 though.......

Bryan

Just to add my thoughts about the distance question. At our local track we run a 1000 ft. and I feel this is the best of both worlds. Allows for a little catch up time and keeps speeds to a fun level. I really hope to make it back to BG this year as I had a great time a couple of years ago. Class seems to be much faster than last time I was there. I see a lot of 9 second cars in the class now. If not 1000 ft I would vote for 1/8.

Hey guys u have to vote at the top of the page please......
Just click which one you want!!