Polished Terry Houston Downpipe for sale $400

PRSRIZD_V6

a picture is worth a 1000 words, then how many is a video worth?

Terry Houston Downpipe 3" stainless $400 + shipping
(Back up for sale, buyer never paid and 2nd 3rd and 4th in line had moved on, my loss for trusting a joker)
Fuel fitting tap T $10 + shipping

Still available, no one has given me a confirmation or agreed upon payment date/amount. (sorry I've been burned by enough jokers on this board that I'm not willing to hold anything with a contingency, "I'll take this if...." doesnt count.)

My apologies. I had talked to Red approx. 4 months ago trying to locate one and was informed that some clear ATR headers and some don't.
As I was unable to converse with him today to determine if there was a way to tell if your DP would clear ATR headers I will kindly decline.
I just wanted to have an inclination on weather or not they would fit.
When Red calls back and let's me know that they will fit, I will check back to see if it is still available.
I understand that an "I will take it if---" doesn't mean much these days and apologize I didn't have the information sooner to give you a yes or no.

Monte231ss has a 3.5 in THDP he wants to trade for a 3.0 THDP. Maybe that would have a large enough puck for you?
He does want $250 to boot.

no worries brother, a LOT of people gave me those type of responses... yours was much more reasonable than some. regardless, I'm not waving off anyone that has cash and is ready to pay. I had this sold months ago and waited for someone who claimed they were too busy to send money, meanwhile they were making 10posts a day on here...

I already have a brand new RJC in hand, thanks for the heads up though.

2quick2B6, I already have the new downpipe. How about you trade me the $425 you said you would buy this one for 3 months ago? Still too busy to send a check?

2015-06-15.jpg

2015-06-15.jpg

Comparison on the THDP to the new RJC downpipe, in case anyone was wondering

Awesome seller! Received my Power Steering Reservoir super fast and was just as described!